• LSU/Louisville

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Miami/Louisville

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Yes, I’m wondering where all those fans are who said VT shouldn’t be a #1 seed… and we should. They sure handled that vaunted Ohio St press well. Go Hookies!

It finally dawned on me last night that VT is indeed a better team than Duke.

Reaction Score
Not so subtle dig at either Reese or Owusu. Happy for that group of players though, especially Diamond Miller. They really overachieved and put together a great season. Had they avoided SC's region, I think there's a good shot they would've made it to Dallas.
I am just happy for all of the players at Maryland and for Reese and Owusu and any other Maryland transfer player. It all comes down to right fit for a player at these programs. No point in players being miserable at a program, especially at their young ages.

Reaction Score
Yes, I’m wondering where all those fans are who said VT shouldn’t be a #1 seed… and we should. They sure handled that vaunted Ohio St press well. Go Hookies!
You know how it works. If VT would have lost at any point in the tournament, folks would have been quick to say how VT should not have been a #1 seed. I had zero problem with Tech being a #1 Seed. They deserved that honor, and they are proving that they are worthy of that honor. Heck yeah, they handled that Ohio State press well. Better than anyone expected. Georgia Amoore is making a name for herself. I mean we all know about Kitley, but Amoore is a frigging beast!!

Reaction Score
You're talking about Mulkey's outfits. right?
funny but I'd say Dawn is doing the same with what she wears. Getting people focused on what coach wears just builds buzz about the team. Genius.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom