Don't Hang Around Doug Band This Weekend | The Boneyard

Don't Hang Around Doug Band This Weekend

Reaction Score
Even the MSM is starting to see the corruption. Not sure they really care.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Even the MSM is starting to see the corruption. Not sure they really care.
Which puts then squarely among the Hillary supporters, here.

Sure she is a criminal.

Sure she and her husband are grifters.

Sure her husband is a sexual predator.

Sure she covers for him by attacking the victims.

Sure she exposed national secrets to our enemies.

Sure she abandoned the people in Benghazi to their fate.

Sure she has violated innumerable election laws.

Sure she has paid people to disrupt Trump rallies.

Sure she rigged the DNC primary process to exclude Bernie.

Sure she paid people to commit assault.

But Trump has small hands and he said "".

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Which puts then squarely among the Hillary supporters, here.

Sure she is a criminal.

Sure she and her husband are grifters.

Sure her husband is a sexual predator.

Sure she covers for him by attacking the victims.

Sure she exposed national secrets to our enemies.

Sure she abandoned the people in Benghazi to their fate.

Sure she has violated innumerable election laws.

Sure she has paid people to disrupt Trump rallies.

Sure she rigged the DNC primary process to exclude Bernie.

Sure she paid people to commit assault.

But Trump has small hands and he said "".

Sure, Prankster's an egregious liar on many of these counts.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Name the lie.
He did say "many", although, as you suggest, naming even one would be an interesting effort.

Still....he is a fairly daffy liberal (even by liberal standards) so hurling baseless invective is about all he can muster.

I am interested to see, though, just how many likes he gets for his post.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Name the lie.

1. She is not a criminal. She has not committed a crime, nor proven guilty of one. Angry old men like you and Prankster waving your hands and shouting "criminal" does not make someone a criminal.
2. They are not grifters. Clinton Foundation money goes towards charitable causes. I know you don't believe in charity since you think people don't deserve anything they can't pay for out of pocket, but it is time for you to realize that society views charity as a positive entity. To be a grifter would be to fraudulently write off your son's Boy Scout fee as a charitable expense.
3. Why does the right hold Bill Clinton and Trump to a different standard? Do you think it's okay for a person to engage in predatory behavior as long as they hate black and brown people as much as you do?
4. Anything HRC has said about alleged victims pales to what you and other Trumpists say about his accusers.
5. She has not exposed national secrets to our enemies.
6. She has not violated election laws. Just because you create a false accusation does not make it true.
7. Hillary hasn't paid anyone sh.t to bust up rallies or commit assault.
8. DNC made it tougher for Bernie because a) he switched to the party at the start of the primary as opposed to being a member for 40+ years, and b) HRC gave the party a better chance at winning the election. Which GOP voters proved they know nothing about by nominating Trump.

You should leave the Enterprise and join us on Earth sometime.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
He did say "many", although, as you suggest, naming even one would be an interesting effort.

Still....he is a fairly daffy liberal (even by liberal standards) so hurling baseless invective is about all he can muster.

This coming from the guy who starts threads asserting that liberals have diseased minds? All you know is baseless invective. In addition to being unintelligent and nasty, you're a hypocrite of the highest order. No principles and a hate-filled heart. Sad, really.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
1. She is not a criminal. She has not committed a crime, nor proven guilty of one. Angry old men like you and Prankster waving your hands and shouting "criminal" does not make someone a criminal.
2. They are not grifters. Clinton Foundation money goes towards charitable causes. I know you don't believe in charity since you think people don't deserve anything they can't pay for out of pocket, but it is time for you to realize that society views charity as a positive entity. To be a grifter would be to fraudulently write off your son's Boy Scout fee as a charitable expense.
3. Why does the right hold Bill Clinton and Trump to a different standard? Do you think it's okay for a person to engage in predatory behavior as long as they hate black and brown people as much as you do?
4. Anything HRC has said about alleged victims pales to what you and other Trumpists say about his accusers.
6. She has not violated election laws. Just because you create a false accusation does not make it true.
8. DNC made it tougher for Bernie because a) he switched to the party at the start of the primary as opposed to being a member for 40+ years, and b) HRC gave the party a better chance at winning the election. Which GOP voters proved they know nothing about by nominating Trump.

This coming from the guy who starts threads asserting that liberals have diseased minds? All you know is baseless invective. In addition to being unintelligent and nasty, you're a hypocrite of the highest order. No principles and a hate-filled heart. Sad, really.
You really are an embarrassment to the University of Connecticut.

Just shows how devalued a degree from that once proud institution has fallen.

Your reading comprehension skills need a lot of work.

And, as was already noted in that thread, PolitiFact rated the initial post "Mostly True".

And the revised post ""True".

Reaction Score

Hating Trump I get. He is a flaming jerk. A clown.

But defending Hillary like this, across the board, or really in any way??!!

That is embarrassing and a partisan hacker of the highest order. And is to be fully scorned.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Hating Trump I get. He is a flaming jerk. A clown.

But defending Hillary like this, across the board, or really in any way??!!

That is embarrassing and a partisan hacker of the highest order. And is to be fully scorned.

I'm sorry, did I trigger you? Do you need to find a safe space?

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score

BTW, the Podesta e-mails are on line, as are the Project Veritas videos.

They can help clear up your misconceptions regarding the confused old grandmother you are so enamored with.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score

Your reading comprehension skills need a lot of work.

And, as was already noted in that thread, PolitiFact rated the initial post "Mostly True".

And the revised post ""True".

And you are an embarrassment to anyone who has ever engaged in political discussion throughout the history of human civilization.

I'm in the process of obtaining a bachelor's degree from a university ranked higher than the University of Connecticut on every major list. I'm willing to put my academic record, standardized and IQ test scores, and any other meter of intelligence on the line against you -- although that wouldn't be fair to you, would it?

Your parsing of reality and understanding of basic definitions of words in the English language needs a lot of work.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Don't know what any of the means.

But you have embarrassed yourself.

It means you're acting like a wimpy millenial baby. I'm not going to shield you from my views even if they offend and upset you.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
BTW, the Podesta e-mails are on line, as are the Project Veritas videos.

They can help clear up your misconceptions regarding the confused old grandmother you are so enamored with.

You only believe the accuracy of these sources because they confirm what you wish to be true.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Knowing prank and reading that you haven't even graduated college...you're bringing a spork to a gunfight.

Don't do that.

Reaction Score
It means you're acting like a wimpy millenial baby. I'm not going to shield you from my views even if they offend and upset you.

If pointing out your embarrassing stupidity and that you are a partisan hacker of the highest order who can be ignored by anyone wishing to have rational discussion makes me wimpy in the mind of such a hack, so be it.

As to millenial, I am 50. So I guess I will take that as a form of compliment.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
And you are an embarrassment to anyone who has ever engaged in political discussion throughout the history of human civilization.

I'm in the process of obtaining a bachelor's degree from a university ranked higher than the University of Connecticut on every major list. I'm willing to put my academic record, standardized and IQ test scores, and any other meter of intelligence on the line against you -- although that wouldn't be fair to you, would it?

Your parsing of reality and understanding of basic definitions of words in the English language needs a lot of work.

Ahhh, I was giving you way too much credit.

I apologize for that. You are still an undergrad (and a feisty, if somewhat boastful one, at that).

BTW, I wish you luck with your Wymns Studies degree efforts.

I understand a BA in that discipline really opens a lot of doors.....

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score

Regardless of your opinion of Stairmaster, a Univeristy of Connecticut degree has more value today than it did 20 years ago, and it continues to improve. No need to degrade UConn for no reason.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Don't know what any of that means.

But you have fully embarrassed yourself.

I like it when you aren't putting UConn down in your posts. Nice change.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Regardless of your opinion of Stairmaster, a Univeristy of Connecticut degree has more value today than it did 20 years ago, and it continues to improve. No need to degrade UConn for no reason.

Hell yeah!

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
If pointing out your embarrassing stupidity and that you are a partisan hacker of the highest order who can be ignored by anyone wishing to have rational discussion makes me wimpy in the mind of such a hack, so be it.

As to millenial, I am 50. So I guess I will take that as a form of compliment.

I don't find any of the points your side is offering up to be rational at all. All I'm reading is someone trying to type "Hurr durr liberals are stupid hurr durr" with a thesaurus next to them.

Under your logic, anyone who has a leftward political orientation and wants to see that reflected in the Oval Office, who agrees with what the Democratic party platform proposes, or who finds himself opposed to what Trump stands for (as opposed to merely embarrassed by his comportment) is a "partisan hacker".

People aren't stupid for not buying into a weaksauce "they're both equally bad" argument.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom