Don't Hang Around Doug Band This Weekend | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Don't Hang Around Doug Band This Weekend

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Next time I put UCONN down here will be a first time. Are you drunk?

You have constantly put down a UConn education. Own it.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
@ Stairmaster -

I know it might take a while for you to break through the cognitive dissonance barrier....so here is a little tidbit for you to chew on this weekend....

Screen-Shot-2016-10-28-at-1.27.53-PM.png

Reaction Score
I don't find any of the points your side is offering up to be rational at all. All I'm reading is someone trying to type "Hurr durr liberals are stupid hurr durr" with a thesaurus next to them.

Under your logic, anyone who has a leftward political orientation and wants to see that reflected in the Oval Office, who agrees with what the Democratic party platform proposes, or who finds himself opposed to what Trump stands for (as opposed to merely embarrassed by his comportment) is a "partisan hacker".

People aren't stupid for not buying into a weaksauce "they're both equally bad" argument.

If you can read and see actual emails and watch actual videos and ignore them as some sort of partisan lie and attack, you will never see anything but your side on anything and are someone who cannot have a rational discussion as is just too blinded.

Doesn't necessarily make you a bad guy or gal, just one not worthy of meaningful argument or discourse.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
F off.

Never have.

Not once.

Wouldn't do that as don't believe it.

Liar. You have repeatedly. Including saying you wouldn't hire UConn grads. Bragging might be a better word than saying

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
@ Stairmaster -

I know it might take a while for you to break through the cognitive dissonance barrier....so here is a little tidbit for you to chew on this weekend....

Screen-Shot-2016-10-28-at-1.27.53-PM.png
That was a quick chew. I don't know what there is to extract besides a reopened case. That in and of itself doesn't mean "guilty".

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Liar. You have repeatedly. Including saying you wouldn't hire UConn grads. Bragging might be a better word than saying

I think you're confusing him with someone else.

Reaction Score

Never. Ever.

You have the wrong guy. Or are lying.

Show me one post ever by me suggesting that or slamming UCONN. Did not happen.

Use the search engine..... there is not one such post.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Okay, I get it. You don't think I'm very intelligent. If it makes you feel good, by all means continue to do so.
No, No! Not at all.

You miss this (as many other) point(s).

You just regularly express your extremely high opinion of yourself.

And you should continue to cultivate that. People love it... Bosses, co-workers (should you ever be fortunate to have any of those)....everyone you ever come into contact with will be tickled, next to death, to hear you when you inform them just how smucking fart you are.

10227056515_8cb331b0c9.jpg

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
No, No! Not at all.

You miss this (as many other) point(s).

You just regularly express your extremely high opinion of yourself.

And you should continue to cultivate that. People love it... Bosses, co-workers (should you ever be fortunate to have any of those)....everyone you ever come into contact with will be tickled, next to death, to hear you when you inform them just how smucking fart you are.

What am I supposed to say? "Oh, Prankster is so right, I really am an idiot! What a dumb little liberal drone I am!"

Are liberals not allowed to attempt to refute ad hominem attacks hurled at them?

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
What am I supposed to say? "Oh, Prankster is so right, I really am an idiot! What a dumb little liberal drone I am!"

Are liberals not allowed to attempt to refute ad hominem attacks hurled at them?
Look....You are really, really smart.

So smart.

Going to a college that is better than UConn. Really better. Much better.

You, by every measure are smarter than I am...Standardized tests, SATs, IQ, you name it.

Smart, as I said.

You sir are a Super Genius.

Once again, you should take it as advice from an old man, you need to do more to cultivate these traits...They will only serve you well in your professional life (however long it lasts).

And by all means loudly and often, refute all attacks, personal and otherwise.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
I'll give you a little break to cool down now that you've unleashed all of your anger.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
I'll give you a little break to cool down now that you've unleashed all of your anger.
Thank you!

I literally laughed out loud at that.

In all sincerity, that is the funniest thing I have seen, heard or read in days.

Reaction Score
Give @Stairmaster a break. He is just a current product of higher education and Liberal Brainwashing. He believes everything he says...no matter what evidence is put in front of him. If he believed for example, from indoctrination, a dog was a cat, he could never change that thought no matter how loud the dog barked or how hard he humped and/or pissed on his leg. It would still be a cat...to him.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Give @Stairmaster a break. He is just a current product of higher education and Liberal Brainwashing. He believes everything he says...no matter what evidence is put in front of him. If he believed for example, from indoctrination, a dog was a cat, he could never change that thought no matter how loud the dog barked or how hard he humped and/or pissed on his leg. It would still be a cat...to him.

You're doing a great job of describing yourself.

Reaction Score
You're doing a great job of describing yourself.
I told you, get the book The Red Tape Letters by Lee Whipple. It is a funny read but it may open to your eyes to what has been happening...to you.

Overview
Red Tape Letters details the correspondence between a liberal U.S. senator and his nephew, a freshman at an Ivy League college. Through the letters readers learn about modern college life, family struggles and the passions that accompany policy issues and politics today.

From the author of Reader's Digest book-of-the-month selection, Whole Again, comes this provocative work of fiction that informs, entertains, and inspires-a devilish conversation, a la C.S. Lewis' The Screwtape Letters, tracing politics and the issues of the day to their roots, morality and religion. Others agree, The Red Tape Letters is an important book that both teaches and entertains.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
I told you, get the book The Red Tape Letters by Lee Whipple. It is a funny read but it may open to your eyes to what has been happening...to you.

Overview
Red Tape Letters details the correspondence between a liberal U.S. senator and his nephew, a freshman at an Ivy League college. Through the letters readers learn about modern college life, family struggles and the passions that accompany policy issues and politics today.

From the author of Reader's Digest book-of-the-month selection, Whole Again, comes this provocative work of fiction that informs, entertains, and inspires-a devilish conversation, a la C.S. Lewis' The Screwtape Letters, tracing politics and the issues of the day to their roots, morality and religion. Others agree, The Red Tape Letters is an important book that both teaches and entertains.

So your premise is that I am only a liberal because I am indoctrinated to believe so and never question any information I receive?

Do you think that liberals only think that way because they are brainwashed? Is it impossible for a free-thinking individual who comes to his own conclusions to be liberal?

Reaction Score

Read back, it was Prankster that denigrated Uconn, not GoUconn. Not sure why though, as the academic standards have consistently climbed. Now, the partying standards, that's a different question. I do believe they're inversely proportional.

Reaction Score
So your premise is that I am only a liberal because I am indoctrinated to believe so and never question any information I receive?

Do you think that liberals only think that way because they are brainwashed? Is it impossible for a free-thinking individual who comes to his own conclusions to be liberal?
Just read the book.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Just read the book.

I'll put in on my list if you answer my questions.

I'm very well of academia's leftward bias. I could tell you stories for days about things I've encountered that I've rejected because I find them too outlandishly leftist.

If people hear think I am a radical leftist, they should consider themselves lucky they don't know some of the people I've come across.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Never. Ever.

You have the wrong guy. Or are lying.

Show me one post ever by me suggesting that or slamming UCONN. Did not happen.

Use the search engine..... there is not one such post.
As I have steadfastly maintained and said many times, UConn is a terrible education. I would never hire a UConn grad.

Reaction Score

I did not post that. Not sure where got it.

I look for Uconn grads. Have and do hire them. Great school.

It is a doctored lie and pisses me off.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom