Creighton’s coach is phenomenal | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Creighton’s coach is phenomenal

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
Man what a season, can’t wait for the BET, Friars will be well rested, healthy, studying gamefilm and ready to go with Durham back in the line up having the next 8 days off!! really hope we get to play you guys, will be a lot of fun!!
Maybe you’ll even win a NCAA game like you do every 30 years

1999GoodSon

Lies, damn lies, and statistics.
Reaction Score
That's the comment. Why is Jackson bricking a 3 after a timeout. There were tons of issues, don't blame the players. If you take that 12-3 run to start the 2nd half away, Creighton ran us out of the gym. DH's lack of adjustments in 2nd half made Kalkbrenner look like Durant. Our offense was very disorganized. The fact we only lost by two tells the story. Hurley can't close. Close games, especially close road games, we freeze. We choke. After Saturday, everything's a road game. Don't feed me the MSG second home thing, we're got to find another gear, one that lasts the whole game. And hopefully, Hurley will spend more time coaching then walking back and forth arms folded looking pissed.

Reaction Score
That's the comment. Why is Jackson bricking a 3 after a timeout. There were tons of issues, don't blame the players. If you take that 12-3 run to start the 2nd half away, Creighton ran us out of the gym. DH's lack of adjustments in 2nd half made Kalkbrenner look like Durant. Our offense was very disorganized. The fact we only lost by two tells the story. Hurley can't close. Close games, especially close road games, we freeze. We choke. After Saturday, everything's a road game. Don't feed me the MSG second home thing, we're got to find another gear, one that lasts the whole game. And hopefully, Hurley will spend more time coaching then walking back and forth arms folded looking pissed.
And if you take away Creighton's run in the 1st half away we blew them out. But that's not how basketball works

1999GoodSon

Lies, damn lies, and statistics.
Reaction Score
And if you take away Creighton's run in the 1st half away we blew them out. But that's not how basketball works
Yeah I know. Basketball has a manual that begins and ends with scoring. We start guys that can't score. The first five minutes of our games are for making sandwiches (-nova last week) We lose games to lesser teams, because we don't score down the stretch. This game was almost a carbon copy of 2/1. Same result. Not a good recipe for March.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom