Countries You've Been | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Countries You've Been

Reaction Score
I'll play: Canada, Mexico(many times Oaxaca is great), Ireland, Northern Ireland, England, Germany, Austria, Italy, southern France, Spain (several times Barcelona is a particular favorite), Denmark, Iran, Pakistan, Nepal, India (several times-lived there for a couple of years) Sri Lanka( a couple of times-studied there), and Malaysia and Singapore.

Reaction Score
I have lived in three countries, USA, Texas, and Thailand

In addition I have been to Canada, Mexico, Aruba, Bermuda, Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Ireland, Greece, Germany, Prague, Netherlands, and Japan.

Reaction Score
I have lived in three countries, USA, Texas, and Thailand

In addition I have been to Canada, Mexico, Aruba, Bermuda, Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Ireland, Greece, Germany, Prague, Netherlands, and Japan.

Where in Thailand?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Canada, Mexico, Aruba, Jamaica, Bahamas

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
Canada, Mexico, Honduras, Belize, Aruba, Bermuda, Puerto Rico (technically not foreign) England, Ireland, Peru, Holland, Belgium, France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic, cup of tea in Slovak Republic, Spain and Gibraltar. Hoping to add several others in other parts of the planet before my arteries completely harden. Also been in 39 of the 50 states. When you get the travel bug it bites hard. Is the Boneyard a foreign country?
The Boneyard is a foreign PLANET!

tdrink

Pessimistic idealist
Reaction Score
U.S. (44.of 50), Canada, Mexico, Bahamas, Costa Rica, England, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Spain, Turkey, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Nepal, Singapore, New Zealand, with brief stops in Bangladesh and Brunei.

Reaction Score
Why not. Canada, Bermuda, the Caymans, St Martins, Sweden, Italy, France, and in June the Czech Republic, Germany, Austria and Hungary. Actually I'll be visiting the last four, as part of a cruise on the Danube, in the same timeframe as DaveHusky who started this thread. Look for me in one of the beer gardens/pubs/cafes in Prague.

Reaction Score
BKK, where I am living now. Great place to be young and single, old and single, or rich.

That's the truth. I was just there right off the Siam BTS stop

Reaction Score

Helps to be rich over there. I live 4 stops away in Asoke. I already know I will have a tough time adjusting to living in the US again (where it would often take a week to unpack suitcases, today it took my maid 15 from when i stepped through the door after a short weekend away)

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Not including airport transits: Canada, US, Guatemala, Fiji, Solomon Islands, New Zealand, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Turkey, Greece, Macedonia, Montenegro, Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Hungary, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Egypt, Morocco, Senegal, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Cote d'Ivoire, Ghana, Togo, Mali, Nigeria, Cameroon, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Kenya, Ethiopia, Sudan, South Sudan, Uganda, Djibouti, and I stepped across the border into Somalia about 100 yards.

Reaction Score
Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Ireland, England, Bulgaria, and Canada

Reaction Score
Italy, Spain, France, Monaco, Greece, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Canada, DR, Argentina and uruagay.

Budapest is a great city try to go to one of their bath houses and don't stay near the train station, in Florence check out michalangio park. Highly recommend Anne frank and Van Gogh in amsterdam. Cinque terra is buetiful

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Lots of asians who've emigrated to the US or Europe dislike cheese.

Asians are lactose intolerant. That's why you don't see cheese on a Chinese menu.

Reaction Score
Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Jamaica, Aruba, Bahamas, England, Spain, Monaco, Italy, Greece, Turkey

Reaction Score
Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, China, Japan, South Korea, Russia, Dominican Republic, Grand Cayman, Turks & Caicos, Bermuda, Aruba, Turkey, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia, Italy, Germany, Austria, Poland, Switzerland, Spain, San Marino, France, England, Scotland, Wales, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Czech Republic, Hungary, Ukraine.

I lived in Italy for three years and often had to go to the Embassy to renew paperwork and the like. It was always very sad to see the long line of toursits in there who had all their money and identification stolen. I cannot begin to tell you how skilled the pickpockets are. If a local tries to ask you a question or you feel someone or some people are standing suspiciously close to you, move quickly, they are robbing you. I'm really not being an alarmist here. Carry as little money, id, credit cards etc... on your person as possible. The best method is a zippered pouch on a string that is carried under your shirt. Nothing will ruin a great vacation more quickly. Be careful, be alert and enjoy yourself.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
Was there last august. Picked up a sim card at that huge mall at that stop there.. Siem mall was it? Liked the Changmai area myself.

Here goes: Bahamas, england, Ireland, Scotland, wales, France, Austria, Germany Italy, Greece, Turkey, Belgium, Holland, Switzerland, Bonaire, mexico, Honduras, Czech republic, Vatican, Indonesia (Bali), Thailand Cambodia, China, Japan, Canada, and California (at least to an east coaster), 43 of 50 states

Reaction Score
Don't turn on your smart phone overseas or you could end up with a few thousand in phone bill charges.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
The timing of this thread is perfect. I'm also a travel junkie and just got back from a backpacking trip in South America a couple days ago. My current list (in alphabetical order):

Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Chile, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India (more times than I can count), Italy, Japan, Kenya, Luxembourg, Macau, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican City.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Portugal. Spain. Switzerland. Italy. Canada. Mexico. England. Cayman Islands. Jamaica.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom