2020 Recruiting: - Cliff Omoruyi update | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Cliff Omoruyi update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
By that last line, sounds like we just need to truly prove to him how much we need and want him here and we have a shot.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
By that last line, sounds like we just need to truly prove to him how much we need and want him here and we have a shot.

Don't think that should be difficult. We don't have anybody else in the pipeline.

Reaction Score
Kentucky has a huge weekend of visitors, all their top targets and priorities. Cliff isn’t there, any chance he sees the writing on the wall that he’s an afterthought to them?

Reaction Score
Kentucky has a huge weekend of visitors, all their top targets and priorities. Cliff isn’t there, any chance he sees the writing on the wall that he’s an afterthought to them?
hopefully

Reaction Score
Unfortunately, for a small group of schools kids will never see it that way

Reaction Score
I was given some bittersweet info on Cliff. I was told at the moment we lead, even “greatly lead.” However, the staff is going all out to get Javonte Brown Ferguson and that could potentially mean the end of Cliff’s interest in us. While we lead, it’s the Kentucky offer he’s holding out hope for. We will see. If I had to option to take Javonte Brown Ferguson now or hold and wait for Cliff, I’ll take Javonte Brown Ferguson. A big man is the biggest need for 2020...

Reaction Score
I was given some bittersweet info on Cliff. I was told at the moment we lead, even “greatly lead.” However, the staff is going all out to get Javonte Brown Ferguson and that could potentially mean the end of Cliff’s interest in us. While we lead, it’s the Kentucky offer he’s holding out hope for. We will see. If I had to option to take Javonte Brown Ferguson now or hold and wait for Cliff, I’ll take Javonte Brown Ferguson. A big man is the biggest need for 2020...
Makes sense. Bird in hand is worth two in the bush and all that. Can't get Diallo'ed again.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
we can still get him in the spring, stranger things have happened

Reaction Score
Give me both

Reaction Score

This is how someone who actually has connections to the team shares information... ;)

Reaction Score
I’d vote roll the dice for Cliff personally. Especially if we’re in serious contention. Love his game and upside. I say go for it! But that’s why I’m here and not coaching.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
If he's right, you take the chance on Cliff. If Kentucky wanted him, they would've offered by now.

Reaction Score
If he's right, you take the chance on Cliff. If Kentucky wanted him, they would've offered by now.
hasn't he already received an offer from UK? even if it isn't official, if EJ montgomery or nick Richards leave after this year they'll 100% go hard for him. If they both stay he'd be foolish to go to UK

Reaction Score
Can those advocating for signing Javonte Brown Ferguson and continue to push for Cliff explain how this would work with our roster construction? If a 3rd scholarship opens up it means Gilbert is gone.

Using 2 scholarships on bigs leaves us with a backcourt of Cole, Gaffney, Bouk, BAdams for next season. We need depth there if Gilbert leaves, IMO.

EDIT: could include Jackson in backcourt as well but still think another lead guard that can score is very important for us.

Reaction Score
hasn't he already received an offer from UK? even if it isn't official, if EJ montgomery or nick Richards leave after this year they'll 100% go hard for him. If they both stay he'd be foolish to go to UK
Their offer means nothing at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom