2020 Recruiting: - Cliff Omoruyi unofficial visit today | Page 15 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Cliff Omoruyi unofficial visit today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Lock up Dylan Cardwell on his visit or the Canadian Jevonte Brown Ferguson. Kansas already offered this kid and he's 2021, but may reclass. Just sayin, Kansas seems to always have a keen eye for bigs. Waiting around til spring doesn't seem like a good strategy.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I’m not gonna quote the posts that grill other schools for paying guys because there are far too many. But chillllll. I know we wanna call out a bunch of other programs, but we haven’t exactly been clean ourselves, even if we haven’t been hammered for it publically. To keep a level playing field, we just need to be innovative enough to do it again without being caught (if we aren’t doing it already).

I’m not a current “insider” by any stretch, but I have enough info on mid-2000s UConn. We weren’t angels.

Reaction Score
Also, @UConnStats & @husky429 both have connections (JuCo & AAU I believe – though I may be mixing up UConnStats with someone else).
@husky429 had the Jackson stuff on the nose all spring and summer... just didn’t post it on the main board for our own good. That’ll happen when you’re a stud upcoming coach yourself!

not my game though! Keep killin it folks

Reaction Score
Bruce will always be legendary for sniping Sterling Gibbs in my book. I’d add @NJHusky too, who’s great here and has a link with the Hurley family, from what I can infer.

Shame 99 doesn’t post anymore and 3 got run off years ago.

Too bad about 3 - whatever happened to him?

Reaction Score
@Zionn, @BFieldHusky, @superjohn, @Chief00 and @CallMeBruce

AFAIK the only one who's never been wrong is Zionn.

If only this were so. Zionn has gone to a really shortened version of predictions ever since he and the former Louisville AD both were under the impression that UConn to the ACC had already "been inked." I have no doubt that Zionn and indeed the entire UConn AD and coaches once believed the ink was indelible. Unfortunately, our friends up at BC made sure the ink used was the disappearing kind.

Reaction Score
I’m not gonna quote the posts that grill other schools for paying guys because there are far too many. But chillllll. I know we wanna call out a bunch of other programs, but we haven’t exactly been clean ourselves, even if we haven’t been hammered for it publically. To keep a level playing field, we just need to be innovative enough to do it again without being caught (if we aren’t doing it already).

I’m not a current “insider” by any stretch, but I have enough info on mid-2000s UConn. We weren’t angels.

As long as you're not referring to the perfectly legal arrangement between UConn and the Baltimore Ballers, I'll take your word for it.

C

Chief00

Don't get excited. Info I have is real but rare.

Ie. People in the ny lightning program have said cliff is begging for kentucky interest and not getting it.
That’s why he may wait for Spring and maybe something opens up at UK.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Too bad about 3 - whatever happened to him?

Had a lot of personal stuff going there for awhile. Had no time or desire to post.

Around that time or after took the usual flack for some info and didn't feel like bothering anymore.

Dunno now though.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
That was Springs and RJ. On 2/5 I mentioned Springs publicly.

Hmm. I asked this same question back in April and you claimed Akok as one of the "surprises".

C

Chief00

Ok - you are going back to last year now. LOL Wasn’t Akok a December guy and enrolled in the second semester.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
As long as you're not referring to the perfectly legal arrangement between UConn and the Baltimore Ballers, I'll take your word for it.

Nothing to do with that.

Reaction Score
You better be right Chief. You post that with so much certainty so I gotta believe. If you're wrong sir you lose all urinal privileges for a year.

You mean his credibility will be flushed?

Reaction Score
Hmm. I asked this same question back in April and you claimed Akok as one of the "surprises".

Oh, what a tangled web we weave...

Reaction Score
@Burnsbros23 coaches AAU as well I believe

I do Indeed. Actually have two high major kids out of bloom high school Keeshawn Williams and Martice Mitchell. UConn seems to be more east coast focused under Hurley.

Also coach Juco at what I’m hoping will be a preseason top 15 team in the country. Send a kid to Oklahoma from last years team who I think Is a pro. Exchanged emails with the staff about him I think.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
If only this were so. Zionn has gone to a really shortened version of predictions ever since he and the former Louisville AD both were under the impression that UConn to the ACC had already "been inked." I have no doubt that Zionn and indeed the entire UConn AD and coaches once believed the ink was indelible. Unfortunately, our friends up at BC made sure the ink used was the disappearing kind.
BC and ESPN

Reaction Score

No we weren't. But what top program was/is? Dirty is relative. To some, its not dirty to pay players. Whats dirty is to pretend its not happening, or your program isn't doing it.

Quick question, did Carmelo choose Syracuse on tradition alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom