CFP Final 4 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

CFP Final 4

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
And here's a prediction .... Every G5 champion can go 13-0 in perpetuity, plus an Indy goes 12-0, and there will never be more than 1 included in the 12-team CFP. Put it in ink, ask FfldCntyFan about my Aaron Rodgers call :p

Reaction Score
Won't be the same team...if pro bound DE Verse is gone (predicted 1st rnd)...WR Coleman (1st rnd)...WR Wilson (1st rnd)...RB Benson (2nd rnd)
Those guys probably all have to declare for the draft.

Reaction Score
So many tears for FSU, who is one of the biggest reasons UConn is locked out of a P4 conference.

The noles can cope and seethe.

They are disappointed....fer sure...But they indeed will cope.

Have to settle for the 13-0 season and Orange Bowl.

The ACC Commissioner hasn't been that visible...but maybe he went on to basketball a few weeks ago....

Was that him in the Dean Smith Center yesterday chanting "Football school, football school" as FSU lost to UNC ?

Reaction Score
UGA and FSU should both decline the invite. Bowers and others shouldn’t play an exhibition. Decline this one and wait for next season.

Reaction Score
This is bizarre because the only argument they are using against FSU is that their QB got hurt. If anything, the fact they finished undefeated shows even more reason they deserve a shot.

Would the selection committee in bball knock a team down a seed line or two because they lost their star in their Conference Tournament? I don't think so. When did an injury, that didn't effect a teams final record, impact their seeding in a post season?!?

I think Cincinnati might have dropped to a 2 when Kenyon Martin got hurt way back when, but they also lost their first conference game when he got hurt so not sure if they would’ve been a 1.

Reaction Score
I think today might've been the last straw for me.
FSU got screwed but I won't stop watching college football because of that.

But my days of watching CFB are limited with the mercenaries masquerading as players. There were at least 2 Alabama transfers from Georgia who made big plays in Alabama's win yesterday. Intra conference transfers is what bothers me most. And there are many issues besides that.

Reaction Score
FSU got screwed but I won't stop watching college football because of that.

But my days of watching CFB are limited with the mercenaries masquerading as players. There were at least 2 Alabama transfers from Georgia who made big plays in Alabama's win yesterday. Intra conference transfers is what bothers me most. And there are many issues besides that.
I’ll keep watching UConn, and other cfb if it’s that vs QVC.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
And here's a prediction .... Every G5 champion can go 13-0 in perpetuity, plus an Indy goes 12-0, and there will never be more than 1 included in the 12-team CFP. Put it in ink, ask FfldCntyFan about my Aaron Rodgers call :p
I still can't believe that a lifelong Jet fan would send a text like that one. Haven't the past 45+ years taught you anything?

My money still says that in early January 1969 Namath made a deal with the devil where the devil said "I will give you this Super Bowl, but the cost will be the Jets will never win another important game and their fans will suffer for eternity".

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
College football is kind of a joke, I wish people would stop paying attention.
Good luck with that. The only thing more popular than college football is the NFL.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Can we still accept CUSA's offer? Huge accomplishment for that reconstructed league in year 1.
They needed a miracle to get in. Every other G5 winner had at least two losses.

Reaction Score
They needed a miracle to get in. Every other G5 winner had at least two losses.

and UConn will never get in as an independent. Never, ever. No chance.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
So many tears for FSU, who is one of the biggest reasons UConn is locked out of a P4 conference.

The noles can cope and seethe.
I could care less about FSU, but it's all part of the same engine. Money will continue to rule college sports unless and until enough fans stand up to it.

Reaction Score
Two things...

1...Matching FSU to maybe the best team (Georgia) is one way to prove the Committee right when the Dawgs roll.

2...Oregon playing Liberty has to sting those Duck fans. Even Mizzou and Ole Miss got P5 opponents in the NY6.

Reaction Score
Two things...

1...Matching FSU to maybe the best team (Georgia) is one way to prove the Committee right when the Dawgs roll.

2...Oregon playing Liberty has to sting those Duck fans. Even Mizzou and Ole Miss got P5 opponents in the NY6.

I dunno, I think the opportunity to stomp the wackadoodles from Lynchburg would have some appeal.

Reaction Score
FSU and Alabama should have a one game playoff for the final spot. Refuse to play and the other team gets the spot. Be great for ratings. And fair.

Reaction Score
UGA and FSU should both decline the invite. Bowers and others shouldn’t play an exhibition. Decline this one and wait for next season.
In my humble opinion, quitting should never be an option. I understand that certain individuals will choose not to play to protect their health before the NFL Draft, but an institution with a stated mission of higher education should never choose this path.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
FSU should not play in that game
I agree. Instead they should all pile into the

1701636781013.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads