CBSSports.com Top 25 and 1 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

CBSSports.com Top 25 and 1

Reaction Score

Honestly I think I’m with @aburks41 for once. If we were Duke or Kentucky, with this starting lineup, coming off a national championship, on top of a top 3 recruiting class, we’d be moved to the number 1 spot after landing Spencer. Dan is not getting the proper respect he, and this program, deserve.

Who cares?
It's always better to be able to smile as you lift the NC trophy and proclaim to the world how your team overcame all the doubters.

Reaction Score
Do people really think the projected starting 5 for Kansas is signifcantly better or better at all than UConn's projected starting 5?

Dajuan Harris, Nick Timberlake, Kevin McCullar, KJ Adams, Hunter Dickinson

Stephon Castle, Tristen Newton, Cam Spencer, Alex Karaban, Donovan Clingan

Kansas is the consensus #1 and UConn seems to be around top 10ish. It seems a bit strange.
I love it and you will too when DH tells the world about how his team had character and was committed to doing the things they needed to do to repeat.........as the confetti is falling.

Reaction Score
I've actually been pretty pleased, there's been a healthy amount of different views on number one this year. Kansas might be number one in a consensus, I'm not sure, probably depends which sources you aggregate, But it seems like a pretty tight top four (Kansas, Duke, Michigan St, Purdue) and then we're in the next group (Marquette, UConn, Creighton, FAU, Miami, Houston).
The now traditional over ranking of MSU is getting really old. None of the writers seem to have the courage to doubt Izzo's ability to win the big one...........or even the almost big ones.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The now traditional over ranking of MSU is getting really old. None of the writers seem to have the courage to doubt Izzo's ability to win the big one...........or even the almost big ones.
Who cares?

Reaction Score
He's won the Big One and made 8 Final Fours. He makes one basically every 3 to 4 years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom