2020 Recruiting: - Cam Thomas Visiting October 11 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Cam Thomas Visiting October 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
This I believe is "The Guy" that cements the team going forward if we can land him> if you put him with Bauk, RJ, Jalen. Jackson, Akok & Cliff or Cardwell we have what would be a very strong team going forward.
I love how dynamic a scorer he is and loves getting to the line.
If Jackson is a yes before Cam visits I believe our chances rise considerably

Reaction Score
This I believe is "The Guy" that cements the team going forward if we can land him> if you put him with Bauk, RJ, Jalen. Jackson, Akok & Cliff or Cardwell we have what would be a very strong team going forward.
I love how dynamic a scorer he is and loves getting to the line.
If Jackson is a yes before Cam visits I believe our chances rise considerably
Hate to put so much emphasis on one recruit, but definitely see where you’re coming from. We need to get one of the studs to commit here to break the dam (ugh, yes I said it). He seems like the one in this class we have a shot at.

Reaction Score
Would love to land Cam, but if I had to choose between Cam or Cliff I’d choose Cliff just because of how deep we are guard-wise. It almost hurts to say that cuz of how great of a scorer Cam is but we have a bigger need for Cliffs position and his ceiling is scary. At the end of the day it’s 1a and 1b. Hope we can land both, that would speed up our rise to the top considerably.
Good thing we don’t need to choose

Reaction Score
Sorry to bother all just want to make sure I understand correctly we have three open spots for 2020 and our 3 main targets are Cliff, Jackson and Thomas is that correct?

Reaction Score
Sorry to bother all just want to make sure I understand correctly we have three open spots for 2020 and our 3 main targets are Cliff, Jackson and Thomas is that correct?
Right now only 2 but AG likely leaving after this year so that would open a 3rd. Or a transfer, etc. highly likely 3 spots

Reaction Score
What would the ‘yard do if we got cam and Cliff? I can’t even contain my excitement thinking about it

Reaction Score
Would love to land Cam, but if I had to choose between Cam or Cliff I’d choose Cliff just because of how deep we are guard-wise. It almost hurts to say that cuz of how great of a scorer Cam is but we have a bigger need for Cliffs position and his ceiling is scary. At the end of the day it’s 1a and 1b. Hope we can land both, that would speed up our rise to the top considerably.
I disagree, I go Cam. His scoring prowess at all 3 levels is much more valuable. But lets get both lol

Reaction Score
I worry about LSU for obvious reasons and UCLA because its sunny California with all that entails.
But the Grim Reaper of the BY has yet to appear

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
But the Grim Reaper of the BY has yet to appear

988ED2C0-6F60-47DF-959A-56EF0D90321C.jpeg

Reaction Score
LSU will hopefully have their sanctions by then. That would put us in a great spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom