OT: - Best Pizza in CT | Page 247 | The Boneyard

OT: Best Pizza in CT

Reaction Score
Yeah Jersey style as far as I can tell is slightly thicker crust than New York pizza and doesn’t have to be in the specific ovens that are used for the best NY pies; but not deep as nor cooked in a pan like Greek style. I figure the specific makeup of New Haven Apizza dough and its thinness lends itself to char more so than whatever goes into NJ/NY styles. I feel like they may go a little crazier with the flour too.
It’s made with bread flour unlike other pizza dough that’s how it’s able to be so thin and not flop

Reaction Score
You’re losing this rather badly.
Again listen carefully numknuts sausage meat comes out of the grinder you take the meat and STUFF it into a CASING it's then called a sausage! You can't take sausage and stuff it into sausage.how is that possible!how can an educated person like you not get it.i think you should change your avatar to weakly instead of fishy and a lump in my throat.what you are known by is rather fraudulant

Reaction Score
Lose to who?quadruple teaming me with your butt wiping friends ha ha,don't make me laugh they know less than you do and that's not saying much.i don't lose my friend,I come out ahead one way or another

Curiouser
Reaction Score
sausage meat comes out of the grinder you take the meat and STUFF it into a CASING it's then called a sausage! You can't take sausage and stuff it into sausage.
When a pillow is being made, part of the process is stuffing the pillow, even though it's technically not a pillow until it is stuffed and sealed. Just like a sausage.

By your logic, you shouldn't have called what comes out of the grinder "sausage meat," because it's not sausage yet.

Reaction Score
It's called sausage meat i don't call it that,that's what it's called,it's called sausage after it's STUFFED into a CASING I really can't take this anymore

Curiouser
Reaction Score
It's called sausage meat i don't call it that,that's what it's called,it's called sausage after it's STUFFED into a CASING I really can't take this anymore
Yes, it's called "sausage meat," just like it's called "stuffing sausage."

I believe this thread has conclusively established that.

The purpose of language is to communicate with others. You're not doing a very good job of that here.

Reaction Score
Yes, it's called "sausage meat," just like it's called "stuffing sausage."

I believe this thread has conclusively established that.

The purpose of language is to communicate with others. You're not doing a very good job of that here.
The jury rules in you favor. Kajik needs to pay punitive damages

Reaction Score
Who cares
I’m glad you allegedly no longer do, because this errant, autistic perseveration of yours on the semantics of “sausage” was getting old; and I wasn’t trying to come in and explain the linguistics of why you’re wrong.

Reaction Score
Head Explode GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
Frank Pepe’s is a long way from home, but it hasn’t lost its identity

“When we started this off, the main question was, ‘How do we replicate this oven?’ It doesn’t exist anywhere. It was built by hand.”
Crews even spent a couple of weeks seasoning the oven, burning thousands of dollars’ worth of sausage, pepperoni, oil and dough in the chamber, all to lock those classic flavors into the bricks. It’s an alchemy of ingredients and cooking vessel that produces flavors impossible to replicate any other way...
Back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Reaction Score
When a pillow is being made, part of the process is stuffing the pillow, even though it's technically not a pillow until it is stuffed and sealed. Just like a sausage.

By your logic, you shouldn't have called what comes out of the grinder "sausage meat," because it's not sausage yet.
I love this place.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Got my parents an oven from Forno Piombo in CA. Making real wood fired pizza with it has so far proven to be rather easy if you already have decent homemade pizza skills. We have the Santino 70....I recall they had it delivered in about 3 weeks...shipped by rail east and then by truck freight to your house. No regrets.

Reaction Score
No idea there was a Sally’s Stamford? I heard about Pepe’s Yonkers.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Dominic and Pias …waterbury
pedestrian, unremarkable, new york streetish looking (prolly overly doughy), lack of leopard spotting, poor ingredient coverage (what's that, 1 slice of tomato per slab?), not even flake sausage but moar like speck sausage, uninspired, tedious. boring.

low cuisine.

and here i was thinking nice things aboot u as i noticed ur upcoming virtuoso performance. i have a soft spot for anyone who actually does something, as opposed to those who regale us with 'what they're gonna do...'
u know better, especially the place where u regularly go to for the sausage and rabe thing. the latest news to hit the wire aboot them - apparently some high rent, fancy foodie couple (mr and mrs everymeal out) called them back the other day to tell them that their food is outstanding. exemplary.
try the zuppe de pesci.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom