Andre's farewell message to Akok and Corey | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Andre's farewell message to Akok and Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
That’s actually pretty funny.

I think this is just some friends giving each other *, I think people here are reading into it wayyy more than anyone in those videos.
I hope so. If Andre meant it the way some here think then that's a low class move. Akok's response was appropriate. Hopefully it's in good nature, if not Hurley had a bigger problem on his hands than we knew.

Reaction Score
seems like more than a few here agree that it's a diss. me too.
low rent. and now that he's put me in a foul mood for this nonsense,
1. ritz anything blows. too greasy.
2. gloves are off. hey jax, what are u gonna do aboot ur hands problem, and figger out how to adapt, and put the dang biscuit in the dang basket?
cuz, you know, im told here that the league eagerly awaits ur arrival, and you might improve ur chances to be drafted number one. as a point person. who can't shoot or score.

His work ethic & team comraderies should be unquestioned based on what we all could see. What should be on all our brain was internal strife from the Bench to the minutes guys. This is gonna be the new dynamic at many top programs. We have to get better as a program; Hurley has to get far better to get to where we want to be. Sorry. The fact that you think one guy is a nice kid isn't a factor going forward. Produce. I think Akok and Gaffney had opportunities. I saw Gaffney's family had sincere problems on Twitter at part of our fanbase criticisms of JG. Tough to deal with when you come in with great expectations and can't match them.

Jackson works. Hustles. Does a lot of the little tough things unquestioningly. I think that kid can be far different next season ... and add skills to his game. It is about confidence and mindset; and some in 2021-2022 didn't answer the bell.

Reaction Score
Like I said AJacks for sure mocking the hell out of Akok and Floyd.

The fact that Akok responded so quickly is proof of that.

If it was good natured in reality this would have been posted when they were still teammates at UCONN not when they transferred out.

Also important to note that AJacks first story was him next to Napier: in the presence of greatness. He contrasted that with blowing by Floyd and dunking on Akok to highlight the difference between them.

Funny stuff by AJacks

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
His work ethic & team comraderies should be unquestioned based on what we all could see. What should be on all our brain was internal strife from the Bench to the minutes guys. This is gonna be the new dynamic at many top programs. We have to get better as a program; Hurley has to get far better to get to where we want to be. Sorry. The fact that you think one guy is a nice kid isn't a factor going forward. Produce. I think Akok and Gaffney had opportunities. I saw Gaffney's family had sincere problems on Twitter at part of our fanbase criticisms of JG. Tough to deal with when you come in with great expectations and can't match them.

Jackson works. Hustles. Does a lot of the little tough things unquestioningly. I think that kid can be far different next season ... and add skills to his game. It is about confidence and mindset; and some in 2021-2022 didn't answer the bell.
'Jackson works. Hustles. Does a lot of the little tough things unquestioningly.'
i agree.

Reaction Score
'Jackson works. Hustles. Does a lot of the little tough things unquestioningly.'
i agree.

It is clearly a tiff - an intrateam strife. Guys unhappy are free to go and seek their fortune; not buying the "culture" creating and hugging. I guess I would rather leave it there. One player could be residual fallout from injury; one lost confidence and didn't produce. One ... who knows. I think team players want the guys they come in with to improve and get better together. Optimize all their skills and strong culture. In some ways, this hurts. The season hurt because we lost that NM State game. I like that WE have the mindset to improve and get much better.

I hope one residual thought for a UCONN fan: What a interesting lookback the Shabazz 2014 & Kemba 2011 is given in the pulling together this team.

Reaction Score
Ok, all you Gen Z and Y peeps, help out a doddering old Gen-X-on-the-cusp-of-baby-boomer guy: that's shade, right?
It didn’t seem in good fun when I orig saw it. Or some other things I had seen recently, but I don’t know Dre.

One funny thing is that he appears to be a huge KB24 fan. That dude was known as a with me/against me Richard. Dre seems to have the mentality, now if he can get that fadeaway down we’ll be in business

Reaction Score
It didn’t seem in good fun when I orig saw it. Or some other things I had seen recently, but I don’t know Dre.

One funny thing is that he appears to be a huge KB24 fan. That dude was known as a with me/against me Richard. Dre seems to have the mentality, now if he can get that fadeaway down we’ll be in business
I really wish he would just look at Ben Simmons and attack the rim like him. He has all the physical tools to do it.

Reaction Score
Jackson’s got a lot of growing up to do, and I thought that before this mess.

I like the attitude. But I’d like us to prove something on the court first before we flex on social media. I get it. I’d rather him dunk on those guys in a real game and then flex
I mean they're only answering what the media asks. I'd rather them be honest about it. I'm glad they can attack this summer with confidence.

Reaction Score
You mean exciting like dropping the ball on the Nova player and getting a T in a close game? Yeah, that was fun.
I assumed you were just dumb after the first post but now I think it's just a bad troll. Nobody in their right mind could be mad about that play, it was so meaningless. And also was a double technical so didn't even cost UConn any points

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
I love this attitude. Huskies v the world
oh, so we're gonna do the 'get us now' thing again?
chip on the shoulder repeat?
the whole world is against us hashtag?
i like some of this ladies beats, but this one stinks on ice.

Reaction Score
He’s not flexing lol he’s just passionate about UConn obviously. I love this it’s nice to see we have kids who really really care.
I’m not talking about the quote.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
All for it. Now bring that same energy to the games.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members