Andre's farewell message to Akok and Corey | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Andre's farewell message to Akok and Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Still, seeing his teammates leave was tough.

“It definitely affects different people seeing your teammates leave,” Jackson said. “Especially when one of them is your brother and you knew them for a long time. It definitely hurts seeing some guys go.”

I think some of you guys on here are like sports radio talk show hosts. Always looking for a negative angle.

Reaction Score
There is no question that AJacks is the team captain and leader moving forward.

AJacks has the best leadership qualities of any player since Vital. He’s hardworking like Vital was too.

Expecting a big jump from AJacks and Hawk.

#StandWithAJacks

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
My memory on The Wire is hazy - what’s Diggins getting at here?

EDIT: not my best day today lol been informed this isn’t The Wire.

View attachment 75603
You are thinking of the Eastside vs Westside game in The Wire, where Avon and Prop Joe are coaches. This was when Avon was originally ID’d by the McNulty and co., but then he deftly evaded police postgame and provided this GIF
1649989761471.gif

Reaction Score
Nick Saban has come out and said what Chief has been saying. NIL dreams are driving the portal and if you don’t think other players weren’t upset that they felt Danny directed money to AJax and not them, you are living in a dream World. That’s where the edge comes in.
Danny needs to come up with a fair, equitable and competitive NIL program yesterday. Players need to understand it and believe it’s not based on favoritism. Furthermore, all players need sone degree of a cut - even if it’s not economically viable as a stand alone. UConn needs to work with corporate sponsors and others to make it work. This would be an ideal retirement job for Chief to coordinate all that.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
After seeing akoks response video this really seems like two good friends having some fun with each other. We can stop vilifying the whole thing on here.
I Hope so.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
I love Jackson's fire and loyalty. We need more guys like him in our program.

Those criticizing a minor social media tiff need to grow a pair. Times have certainly changed, but I prefer someone that wants to earn their minutes, has some fire, and isn't shy about it. This team could use some Sellers vs Laettner attitude.

Reaction Score
Still, seeing his teammates leave was tough.

“It definitely affects different people seeing your teammates leave,” Jackson said. “Especially when one of them is your brother and you knew them for a long time. It definitely hurts seeing some guys go.”

I think some of you guys on here are like sports radio talk show hosts. Always looking for a negative angle.
Why do people keep on posting articles that are behind a pay wall. Who pays for all this crap anyhow? LOL!

Reaction Score
Why do people keep on posting articles that are behind a pay wall. Who pays for all this crap anyhow? LOL!
Because almost everyone on here knows how to get around the paywalls. You don't? Do you want to know how?

Reaction Score
Because almost everyone on here knows how to get around the paywalls. You don't? Do you want to know how?
Yeah, I only knew about the stopping before loading trick that use to work.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I only knew about the stopping before loading trick that use to work.
Search for websites that remove paywalls. Here, I'll start you off with one. I'm surprised someone who has been on here a while doesn't take these suggestions.

Reaction Score
Search for websites that remove paywalls. Here, I'll start you off with one. I'm surprised someone who has been on here a while doesn't take these suggestions.

This is the first time I have seen it. Thanks-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits