Andrea Hudy Returns to UConnWBB | The Boneyard

Andrea Hudy Returns to UConnWBB

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
I don`t think we had a Director of Holistic and Reintegration Sports Performance back in the day.

We did bring a trainer with us on our baseball southern trip to Florida in March. All I remember is that he worked on his tan and kept the Coach awake at night with his snoring.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
For a second, I read this as Andrea Hurley, i.e., Dan's wife, and I was like...

Confused What Is It GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
More positive reaction than Kim Mulkey.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Yesterday in a thread about Kyla going to Vandy, @CocoHusky remarked upon the creativity of some SEC teams in adding staff. Seems to me that UConn, with a Director of Holistic and Reintegration Sports Performance is now unrivaled in staff position creativity. Always on top!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I guess with so many of our guards having challenging medical issues Paige, Azzi, Evina Nika and even Caroline and Sailor, time to ramp up our expertise.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Director of Holistic and Reintegration Sports Performance. This is the tipping point. No one will come close to this team next season.
So what the heck is a Director of Holistic etc etc. that Kimball now occupies. I suspect I could use a heavy helping of Reintegraton Sports Performance and it would be to little effect.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
So what the heck is a Director of Holistic etc etc. that Kimball now occupies. I suspect I could use a heavy helping of Reintegraton Sports Performance and it would be to little effect.
Maybe one of her jobs was to holistically reintegrate Andrea Hudy as the Director of Sports Performance for Women's Basketball. ??????

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Maybe one of her jobs was to holistically reintegrate Andrea Hudy as the Director of Sports Performance for Women's Basketball. ??????
I would think the two are going to be working closely together.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom