Andrea Hudy Returns to UConnWBB | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Andrea Hudy Returns to UConnWBB

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Reading through the IG comments it sounds like the goal is 20 sets of 3.84 lengths of the court in 22 seconds and 38 seconds of rest between each set. So a new set every minute on the minute. Yikes.

Back in the day the team would end preseason conditioning with a mile run. Those days are over.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Love you Dorka, but at the time of this video it appears you have some work to do to get into UConn shape.

Love you Dorka, but at the time of this video it appears you have some work to do to get into UConn shape. So do you Ms. DeBerry. You'll get there. Man, Nika, Paige and Azzi are competitive. Caroline and Saylor are in far better condition than I assumed they'd be. Either Aubrey or Evina is a beast. Cardio-wisse she's ready for the season. My biggest surprise here is how fast Piath is. She runs the floor really well. My second biggest surprise is, where was AE? My third biggest was how fast Paige was in the sprints. Nika too.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Love you Dorka, but at the time of this video it appears you have some work to do to get into UConn shape.

Love you Dorka, but at the time of this video it appears you have some work to do to get into UConn shape. So do you Ms. DeBerry. You'll get there. Man, Nika, Paige and Azzi are competitive. Caroline and Saylor are in far better condition than I assumed they'd be. Either Aubrey or Evina is a beast. Cardio-wisse she's ready for the season. My biggest surprise here is how fast Piath is. She runs the floor really well. My second biggest surprise is, where was AE? My third biggest was how fast Paige was in the sprints. Nika too.
Bigs are generally slower than the rest of the team, not a knock just reality. We do have Liv with above average speed for a 5 and AE is one of the quicker 4's, plus her well above average strength. We'll have to see how well Dorka moves after 5-7 weeks under the Hudy workouts.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score

The one thing that stood out on the relatively limited film of Piath from HS was her ability to run the court, something not usually associated with a big 6’5” kid. Now if Jamelle can just work her magic, hopefully there’s some meaningful PT in Piath’s future.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

I will take your word for it since I cant see who is who with the clip sped up so fast. :confused:

Reaction Score
Their pregame stretching routine has been altered significantly.

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
While in Vagas a couple of years ago I was approached by an Asphalt technician .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom