2023 Fall Camp | Page 5 | The Boneyard

2023 Fall Camp

Reaction Score
There are some other new names on the roster. I wonder how this works, best we know we are already over the 85 man scholarship. Maybe dudes are here for fall camp after which everyone decides what is best.

Senior transfer from CT by way of Eastern Michigan.
Welcome home Jaavon! Finish up strong in CT!

Reaction Score
Are these maybe portal casualties who didn’t get offers and thus are PWOs and don’t count toward the scholly count?

Reaction Score
Speaking of depth ( and PWO's ) it might be time to move Cale back to the other side of the ball since it looks like they're down a QB this morning.

#15 -Brayden Zermeno - 2023 Football Roster

If he can’t throw a ball any more, why? We lost a PWO. We’ve got four schollie QBs on the roster. If we lose two or three more, than they can look at pulling Cale back.

Reaction Score
it might be time to move Cale back
Cale gave his last go at Quarterback last year and sadly he never got his arm back. It's best to use him for his athleticism at a different position. If worst comes to worst and we need a new quarterback, either pick up a leftover in the portal or move Alexander Honig (Formerly a QB) to the position

Reaction Score
Cale gave his last go at Quarterback last year and sadly he never got his arm back. It's best to use him for his athleticism at a different position. If worst comes to worst and we need a new quarterback, either pick up a leftover in the portal or move Alexander Honig (Formerly a QB) to the position
Yeah he did do some special teams stuff at Oregon IIRC. My point was really not where he needs to be. I'll leave that to Mora even though I watch the games too. Mainly pointing out that Uconn removed the walk-on QB from the roster today even though he was just shown in camp. So it looks like JM is down to 4 QB's, hopefully it stays at a healthy 4 or above, especially this close to the season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom