2023 Fall Camp | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2023 Fall Camp

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
On the UConn roster page Tim Passmore JR now has a new number; #92....so the double number issue with grad transfer Watkins is over.

Meanwhile Kaleb Anthony and Armauni Archie still both sporting #5 despite both playing on D.

Reaction Score
I really wanna see Dajon Harrison break through. He was shining in Fall camp last year and then kinda disappeared in the season after he started muffing punts. Feel like he could go as far as surpassing Aaron Turner in that short-range, agile, WR role

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Marion and Turner leaving stinks for obvious reasons, but I’m excited to see which WRs grab the opportunity that’s available now. Ross and Jolly should eat.

Reaction Score

Assisted Access <<

-> Leading up to the first day of preseason camp on Monday, what Mora, 61, saw on the indoor turf was a reminder of what inspires him to coach.

“It’s very rare that there’s not kids out there working. We had guys out there the last few days on their own with their shoulder pads and helmets on going through drills on their own,” he said. “They’re always working so it doesn’t feel like the first day, we say it feels like the next step. I think that’s exciting — we’re not restarting, we’re just taking the next step as a program and as a team. It’s a different way to look at it for me than what I’m used to looking at it as.” <-

-> “From just the look-test, we look bigger and more physical, more athletic and faster and more precise. Just off the eye-test and one two-hour practice it seems like we’ve upgraded there, but we’ve got a lot of room for improvement,” Mora said. “Our goal is to come out every day and max-out for that day. Hopefully that ceiling keeps rising and we can continue to push the standard up and I think we have the types of young men that want to do that.” <-

-> “Between Ta’Quan and Zion and Joe, there’s three guys that have played college football and have had some success and are all really competitive guys. (They’ve) all done a great job this offseason of improving and you see the improvement in the way they carry themselves and their understanding of the scheme,” Mora said. “You’d like it to be clear-cut, but hopefully as we go through the next two, three weeks, it becomes more defined for us. But it’s not going to be easy because they’re all good players, they’re all talented kids, they all care and they all compete like crazy — it’s a good problem to have.” <-

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom