2023 Fall Camp | The Boneyard

2023 Fall Camp

Reaction Score
Statement in there that 10 of 12 are winnable. I disagree. I think NC State is winnable. First game of the year...at home. UConn definitely has a shot. I am not saying they will win... but winning definitely isn't impossible.

It’s possible that Duke is unwinnable and NC state winnable. NC state has a question mark at QB, new OC first game in, and I believe a lot of OL who graduated

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
It’s possible that Duke is unwinnable and NC state winnable. NC state has a question mark at QB, new OC first game in, and I believe a lot of OL who graduated
Unless it's a top 15 team...I think all home games are winnable. Not saying likely to win...but winnable. I think NC St and Duke are winnable.

huskidork

bailey
Reaction Score
I honestly think outside of Tennessee we could win every other game, NCST at home, late game on a thursday breaking in a new offense and defense who lost a ton, Duke plays Notre Dame after us we are definitely a trap game, JMU and Georgia St are the only games non P5 I see us having a real issue in, but they are games you can win.

Reaction Score
I honestly think outside of Tennessee we could win every other game, NCST at home, late game on a thursday breaking in a new offense and defense who lost a ton, Duke plays Notre Dame after us we are definitely a trap game, JMU and Georgia St are the only games non P5 I see us having a real issue in, but they are games you can win.
Love everyone’s optimism but statistically we have about a 10% chance of winning right now. We are about a 16 point dog, hence the 10% chance of winning outright (based on the college football stats I could find).

Reaction Score
Winning against NCSt would be arguably the most impactful win we’ve ever had, considering all the Big12 doubters who expect us to lay down. One game may not change much but if it helps even a little with the ‘not ready for prime time’ boilerplate perception, it will be huge.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom