2022 Fall Training Camp | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2022 Fall Training Camp

Reaction Score
LT Senn
LG Nyadu
C Guidone
RG Haynes
RT Fortin

I think Lundt was over his head last year and once trams figured that out I sometimes got ugly. Illybe see how he is eith a yesr of development. I think Barbosa will be part of the guard rotation. Im curious about Shor.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Curious to know why you aren’t convinced Nyadu is starting? Fortin and S.Walker switched around at center at most and Nyadu took the reigns over Dylan.N, not because of injury. Fortin is good, but S.Walker starting over him Fresno was concerning even though I believe the staff should’ve let Fortin develop throughout the season because he played better than Walker in my eyes

I thought Walker was maybe the worst offensive lineman I've ever seen play college football. I thought the only reason he ever took snaps over Fortin was games when Fortin was hurt and couldn't play.

Reaction Score
I thought Walker was maybe the worst offensive lineman I've ever seen play college football. I thought the only reason he ever took snaps over Fortin was games when Fortin was hurt and couldn't play.
Same sentiment about Walker, but you are right.

Reaction Score
Curious to know why you aren’t convinced Nyadu is starting? Fortin and S.Walker switched around at center at most and Nyadu took the reigns over Dylan.N, not because of injury. Fortin is good, but S.Walker starting over him Fresno was concerning even though I believe the staff should’ve let Fortin develop throughout the season because he played better than Walker in my eyes
Believe Fortin was hurt early on. At the open practice his leg was wrapped and he was without pads.Think he was battling injury throughout the year.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Believe Fortin was hurt early on. At the open practice his leg was wrapped and he was without pads.Think he was battling injury throughout the year.

Which is main reason I am not convinced Fortin starts. Availability, reliability and dependability are most important abilities for an athlete. If you can't stay healthy it's tough to get on the OLine rotation.
I thi k a healthy Fortin starts, but if he gets dinged up at all, coaches have to look for a consistently healthy alternative.

Reaction Score
Which is main reason I am not convinced Fortin starts. Availability, reliability and dependability are most important abilities for an athlete. If you can't stay healthy it's tough to get on the OLine rotation.
I thi k a healthy Fortin starts, but if he gets dinged up at all, coaches have to look for a consistently healthy alternative.
Yep, he only played six games last year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom