2022 Fall Training Camp | The Boneyard

2022 Fall Training Camp

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Even zooming in and with slo mo my eyes can't make out which QB # that was throwing the pass.

Reaction Score
I think Ta’Quan would’ve had Steve K beat for QB1 anyways, but he’s a really good QB and is gonna do good things at GSU

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It's from the Spring, it was Krajewski.

Dammit. I actually thought it looked like Steven Krajewski bit figured they wouldn't use a clip of a guy who transferred.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I think it's more of a clip of Keelan than Steve K. Hence how you can't figure out who it is

Just a few days from camp officially starting and they show a clip of a pass from a team without a clear #1 QB.

EVERYONE should be having fun looking for anything resembling a clue as to depth chart.

You show any part of a clip with a red shirt throwing a ball and I'm over analyzing it.

Reaction Score
Ta'Quan is our guy. I'd be surprised if it was anyone else. Cale Millen or Zion would have to go crazy to win the spot

Reaction Score
Just a few days from camp officially starting and they show a clip of a pass from a team without a clear #1 QB.

At this time of the year, there are many college teams without a clear #1 QB. That is not a big deal. It is a common situation across the nation. That video means less than nothing.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
At this time of the year, there are many college teams without a clear #1 QB. That is not a big deal. It is a common situation across the nation. That video means less than nothing.

Right. But every college coach knows how important it is to find that #1 and get those reps in.

Few colleges have two QB's who are so close in talent and both being good enough to start that the coach can wait until last minute to make the call.

Reaction Score
Right. But every college coach knows how important it is to find that #1 and get those reps in.

Few colleges have two QB's who are so close in talent and both being good enough to start that the coach can wait until last minute to make the call.

Is it even a close contest? It was Roberson and K. The staff preferred Roberson. It seems like it’s his job to lose. Puma isn’t healthy enough to challenge late. Millen?

We always need more than one QB to get through the season. I how Puma gets healthy fast.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score

Even fewer have turned over their whole QB room, too. This will settle itself fairly quickly.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Is it even a close contest? It was Roberson and K. The staff preferred Roberson. It seems like it’s his job to lose. Puma isn’t healthy enough to challenge late. Millen?

We always need more than one QB to get through the season. I how Puma gets healthy fast.

I tend to agree with the assessment the coaches clearly liked Roberson over Steven Krajewski. Now it's time to see what a somewhat rehabbed Tyler P can do in terms of pushing Roberson. Millen seems to be a different style and he'll need to show he can run an effecitve offense.

Reaction Score
I tend to agree with the assessment the coaches clearly liked Roberson over Steven Krajewski. Now it's time to see what a somewhat rehabbed Tyler P can do in terms of pushing Roberson. Millen seems to be a different style and he'll need to show he can run an effecitve offense.

Can’t really disagree. If they preferred K he wouldn’t have transferred.

Millen was a backup at an FCS school. I don’t expect much.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Can’t really disagree. If they preferred K he wouldn’t have transferred.

Millen was a backup at an FCS school. I don’t expect much.

I realize this is a staff and roster in transition so they QB's are a mash up of different styles. They just needed warm bodies for competition.

I've never liked have a dual threat as a starter and a pocket QB as back up. Line gets used to running plays for the dual threat- shifting the line for throwing lanes, movement and other stuff and then they have to retrain their brain to make traditional passing lanes for pocket Qb.

A drop back passer backed up by a dual threat is easier for the line to adjust to for me. If the pocket QB goes down, the line can keep their lanes and discipline and let the dual threat improvise.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom