2022-23 Roster | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2022-23 Roster

Reaction Score
I'll go out on a limb here and say that Aubrey returns next year. She is playing amazing basketball. Has definitely impressed me a bunch. If she does return the team will have 14 active players. And, I don't care about minutes played. Its a team game and their goal is an NCAA title.

Reaction Score
I'll go out on a limb here and say that Aubrey returns next year. She is playing amazing basketball. Has definitely impressed me a bunch. If she does return the team will have 14 active players. And, I don't care about minutes played. Its a team game and their goal is an NCAA title.
CD mentioned 14 players in an interview. The coaches are assuming that she is returning, so that limb is rather large.

Reaction Score
Foreign players frequently are not ranked on US HS recruiting lists. There is an occasional Canadian player ranked. But that’s about it. Lou played in France and was certainly “under the radar” before showing up at mid-major Fairfield U.
Oh, that's right. Didn't think about that. Thanks!

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Just in confusing the issue a bit more Aubrey has available a redshirt year and a COVID year after this year. She could be working on her Phd. while playing :eek:

Reaction Score
I'll just be happy if Aubrey, Nika, and Paige are all back next year. Not gonna be a ton of minutes to go around if those three all come back with Aaliyah and Azzi.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
I understand the point of this chart and find it very informational and am really, really glad that the effort is put in by @BRS24 to produce and update it.
Appreciate the appreciation. As some will see with my graphic-oriented posts (roster, bracketology, etc), I like looking at things pictorially. I went back to see how long I've been tracking the roster - started in April 2016. There was a lot of craziness in how to "track" Poffenbarger - is she a 2nd semester freshman, wait until the next season to list her, etc, etc. And then came the covid bonus year, which added a level of insanity, so I changed the look of the grid.

I decided to include Jana with this year's freshman class, because she is a freshman. If anything materially changes down the road, then I'll make some changes. Same with redshirts, same with bonus covid years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom