2022-23 Roster | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2022-23 Roster

Reaction Score
I like this chart, as it is easier to decipher for me anyway. Take notice of the symbols as to who is eligible for an extra year for covid or "red shirt"/not playing years.

What are the numbers for in the chart listed above? Like the red #1's?

View attachment 75391
Time to update with the GT from Fairfield. Thx.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Time to update with the GT from Fairfield. Thx.
The chart referenced is from a UConn blog writer. I created the one posted and update/share it as necessary.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
I like the way this looks. A nice young team building chemistry as they grow

I would love Angel Reese and a strong graduate transfer Guard (Dijonai Carrington) like to come to Storrs in the fall.
Carrington is about to start her 2nd season on the WNBA's CT Sun.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
1656182063939.png

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
This probably has been asked before, but doesn't Aubrey have two years of eligibility remaining (without including the COVID year) or does she have to go through a formal process to have a red shirt designation?

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
This probably has been asked before, but doesn't Aubrey have two years of eligibility remaining (without including the COVID year) or does she have to go through a formal process to have a red shirt designation?
If referencing a red shirt, I'm not assuming anything as there has to be a application for that to the NCAA, no? Meh, I'll just change it whenever there's news.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
If referencing a red shirt, I'm not assuming anything as there has to be a application for that to the NCAA, no? Meh, I'll just change it whenever there's news.
Thanks. I was thinking that Aubrey would have to apply for a medical hardship waiver but am not sure.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
As always, I love your charts, @BRS24 . These really show how a slight change in recruiting assumptions and suddenly we’re at 15 for 23-24. Slight change? A couple bigs come to Storrs. Any 2 of Strong, Thomas, Prosper, El Alfi. A boy can dream, can’t he? And if we got 3 of ‘em?!?!

And given our likely guard cohort, what big wouldn’t want to come play with them?

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Thanks @BRS24. I love the symmetry of the roster with 3 players per class.
As always, I love your charts, @BRS24 . These really show how a slight change in recruiting assumptions and suddenly we’re at 15 for 23-24. Slight change? A couple bigs come to Storrs. Any 2 of Strong, Thomas, Prosper, El Alfi. A boy can dream, can’t he? And if we got 3 of ‘em?!?!

And given our likely guard cohort, what big wouldn’t want to come play with them?
Thanks! And I just noticed the 3 player symmetry .. LOL.

Reaction Score

Nice list of bigs. I would add Ava Heiden. She looks like a good one.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Thanks @BRS24. I love the symmetry of the roster with 3 players per class.
Bear in mind that the classes didn't start out that way. Paige's class originally had 5 members, but Piath and Mir left. Last year's class started with 4 members, but Saylor left.

We probably shouldn't assume that the present "symmetry" is destined to be permanent.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Bear in mind that the classes didn't start out that way. Paige's class originally had 5 members, but Piath and Mir left. Last year's class started with 4 members, but Saylor left.
We probably shouldn't assume that the present "symmetry" is destined to be permanent.
Definitely not permanent more accurate to say it was entirely accidental, but still nice to have from a managing recruits pov. Besides the things you already mentioned Aubrey was for a while looking like the only senior and Aubrey originally came in with a 2 person class that included Anna Mukarat. The transfer portal is also going to mess up the symmetry.

Reaction Score
Anyone has the updates of Aubrey's injury recovery? This is the only I can find her on Twitter.

"Griffin has started jogging and jumping and getting some shots up. As the rehabilitation process continues she hopes to do more.
The most important thing is she is regaining strength in her back and legs and is pain-free. Her goal is to be fully cleared when the Huskies return to campus for fall semester classes and begin workouts."

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I like this chart, as it is easier to decipher for me anyway. Take notice of the symbols as to who is eligible for an extra year for covid or "red shirt"/not playing years.

What are the numbers for in the chart listed above? Like the red #1's?

View attachment 75391
Thanks for posting. The table shows 11 players for this year -take Paige out and that’s 10. Hmmm.
Did Uconn bring on a guard for this year from Portugal? I saw some initial news then nothing as follow up or confirmation.

Reaction Score
I like the way this looks. A nice young team building chemistry as they grow

I would love Angel Reese and a strong graduate transfer Guard (Dijonai Carrington) like to come to Storrs in the fall.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom