What would it take to make you content with the AAC? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

What would it take to make you content with the AAC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Dominating the conference every year and scheduling high quality P5 teams for OOC games. Maybe that would be tolerable?

Skies17

Casual Fan
Reaction Score
The only thing that would make me content with the AAC is if every member but UConn left it, and Penn State, Ohio State, Maryland, BC (yes BC), Syracuse, Pitt, WVU, UVA, VT, Rutgers, Michigan and Michigan State joined it. Essentially, radiate out from Storrs and and grab the next 11 - 13 current P5 schools and add them to it. No I don't want Cinci.

There is not a single school currently in the American that I want in UConn's eventual conference.

Do a similar thing on CFB Dynasty Mode. AAC becomes Northeast power
East: UConn, BC, Syracuse, Rutgers, Army, Navy, UMass
West: Penn State, Pitt, Temple, WVU, Maryland, VT, Cinci

I much prefer the AAC you mentioned, but for realistic purposes I had to settle for this frankenstein combination

Reaction Score
Can't believe someone (I looked back Alum 86) mentioned Rita Napolitano. In the day, I LOVED her Eastern Basketball publication. And I looked forward to her weekly interview with Arnold Dean.

Reaction Score
What would have to happen to make you content with the AAC as UConn's athletics home for the next 20+ years? Is it TV money? More ESPN exposure? Big 12 getting raided and leftovers joining the AAC to make it a 16 team conference?

If we could wind up with $10m plus from the TV deal I'd be okay. The basketball is actually pretty good (and improving every year) and the football is as good as if not better than the Big East football was.
Big time TV money. Without it, AAC and UCONN are about to become an after thought. Try as Coach Ollie will, at some point we lose all the recruiting battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom