What is up with the table leg?? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

What is up with the table leg??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
COCBCmoUsAAMB96.jpg:large

So he is looking at the student section giving them a big smile for their efforts and he gets grief? Yeesh....:eek:

Look at his hands, is he telling us his agent is in talks with Texas, or has UConn adopted the same hand signal in recent years?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
...Or he is telling the student section he loves them.

Reaction Score
That's the leg that Diaco needs to beat Stewart with they next time he runs in while pursuing the player.
God he took some awful angles. Made up for it on a couple of others and blocking the pass. Diaco gave him an earful when Roberson gained 21 on 3rd down.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Maybe @CL82 IS Bob Diaco.Cue up Conspiracy Kitty....
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:
Oh God no. Nothing personal, I mean I like Coach D. and everything, but could you imagine living with that guy? He's nuts.

Reaction Score
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:
Oh God no. Nothing personal, I mean I like Coach D. and everything, but could you imagine living with that guy? He's nuts.

This thread is reaching classic status. This particular post actually made me laugh audibly enough for those sitting near me eating a quiet lunch at the townie public house to turn and look at me semi-funny-like. Favorite post of calendar year 2015. To date. Only "UConn to a bowl" posts would likely supplant it.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Too funny; I'm a touch disappointed that it's not true,,, I'm starting to like the idea of building our own version of Les Miles.

Reaction Score
If anyone caught ESPN Sportscenter this morning, they had a Brian Kelly interview and tour of his office. If you paid attention, you would have noticed a similar item hanging on his wall. I will try to find the video clip.

Reaction Score
At one point Diaco had his arms out, head up to the sky, eyes closed leaning back onto his players. I can only imagine what was going through his head. His passion, craziness and dedication to this team/state is what makes me hope is as successful as possible.
The man believes in his players, staff and more importantly the fans that will again show up when wins begin to compile.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I'm kinda glad he didn't actually say that. I mean a table is usually just four legs and a top. So at most then, that would be a five win season to build the table. Unless they were building a bigger table, with say 8 legs and a top, which would mean a bowl game. But what if it was an odd number of legs? What happens in a tie game? Do you keep building on that same table next year? What happens when the table gets too big for the sidelines? Or what if some player crashes into the table and breaks it?

Too much to think about.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
So now they need to get little table leg stickers and hand them out to put on helmets for great plays. Screw buckeye stickers.

Reaction Score
How has no one mentioned the pretty girl standing behind Diaco? Losing our touch

Reaction Score
Mystery Solved:

Fans have been wondering what the table leg, sledgehammer and golden football on the sidelines is all about. I asked Newsome, who told me they are team awards, presented each game. The leg and sledgehammer are for defense and special teams. The football is for the offensive player of the week.

“It’s our dog of the week,” he said.

http://football.adimeback.com/dis-armied/

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Mystery Solved:

Fans have been wondering what the table leg, sledgehammer and golden football on the sidelines is all about. I asked Newsome, who told me they are team awards, presented each game. The leg and sledgehammer are for defense and special teams. The football is for the offensive player of the week.

“It’s our dog of the week,” he said.

http://football.adimeback.com/dis-armied/

Very nice, but I prefer our explanation.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the explanation .. but now we need to know what the boxing gloves are for???

2015-09-13 13.11.13.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog