Week of 2/26 Other Games | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Week of 2/26 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is it me, or has @kobe been refreshingly quiet as the Bear-kitties have tumbled towards the basement of the almighty Big 17 conference? Nice that you're in a decent conference, but if you don't win anything, does it really matter?? Unless you think the CBI matters........poor chap. Think they were better off in the AAC.
there are people that don't have him blocked?

Reaction Score
He appeared. See post 55.

To be clear @kobe is not dissing UConn. He would love nothing better for UConn and Nova to join the B12 and give some eastern balance to that league. He's dissing the Big East.
If he's dissing the Big East he's dissing UConn as far as I'm concerned. And his team doesn't belong in that conference in any event. They are about as big time as Dayton.

Reaction Score
He's harmless and sometimes pretty funny. A better read than the BYers who'd sell out hoops for football.
He's awful and he's never funny other than that I guess he's okay.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Is it me, or has @kobe been refreshingly quiet as the Bear-kitties have tumbled towards the basement of the almighty Big 17 conference? Nice that you're in a decent conference, but if you don't win anything, does it really matter?? Unless you think the CBI matters........poor chap. Think they were better off in the AAC.
He'll be alright; he can join a support group with BC fans.

Reactions: MJ1

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
If only Calipari was smart enough to figure that out.
Cal's recruits when he cuts back on their promised minutes to play "the best players'
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

Reaction Score
I'll be rooting against louisville just to see the pukes storm the court.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
If only Calipari was smart enough to figure that out.
According to their board, it’s because he’s trying to keep player agents happy so he can keep the recruiting floodgates open…but their fans are sick of cal and the one and done overload approach.

If you look at their team, they could’ve easily not had their most important players. Sheppard just happened to have Kentucky legacy otherwise not clear cal would’ve recruited him. Dillingham was an nc state commit. And reeves was going to enter the transfer portal until he was lured back last minute. Even tre Mitchell has been a huge piece for them when healthy, and he would’ve never been there if not for huggy bear’s relationship with the bottle. They’d be a complete train wreck without those guys. If you take Sheppard alone off that team they’d prob have 5 more losses.

Reaction Score
If only PC would look this clueless in a few weeks against UConn…

Reaction Score
Watching a few minutes of the Auburn Tennessee game and is the first time I've seen Tennessee play. Their defense is very impressive. They definitely look like a team that I wouldn't want to face in the NCAA tournament.

Auburn looks just as good defensively as Tenn.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#