UConn Vs ECU game thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn Vs ECU game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
not a cable feed, chief - it's an internet feed, off of the ESPN.com website. Go to ESPN.com, click on WATCH on the right hand side of the menu strip. That will cause a screen to appear, and in the middle of that screen, ESPN 3 will show (along with two of the several games they are currently streaming). Just click on "ESPN 3", and a whole menu of games will appear. Under NCAAW, this game is the third listed - click on that!
There is a little key next to it so I can't watch it. :(

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Why does Kia Nurse always commit 2 fouls in the first half? Groan.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
We are going to fast at times. Need to slow it down a bit. That's MoJeff's job - control the tempo.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
The way Geno's going on one would think they are down 20. Go bitch to him.
Goodness, someone is grumpy pants. He's the coach. We are fans. We just walloped Duke by 30+. Beat the tar out of ND. Had really good 2nd halves against Depaul and UCLA. We will probably be up by 25-30 at the half. Things to work on? Sure. Reasons to be down on the team? No way. If you consider that bitching at you, then I guess I'm a bitch.

But your negative Nelly routine is getting tired and old.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Good to see Stewart moving without the ball. That's been missing from her game.

AboutWeston

Artiste Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
SARCASM WARNING:

So glad they found another team to replace Syracuse or Georgetown so they can practice: 1)keeping their cool when they are fouled with no call and 2)keeping their cool when they are called for a foul they didn't commit. Seriously, I hope nobody gets hurt.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Thanks again for all the Heather Macy shots, SNY. :)

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Goodness, someone is grumpy pants. He's the coach. We are fans. We just walloped Duke by 30+. Beat the tar out of ND. Had really good 2nd halves against Depaul and UCLA. We will probably be up by 25-30 at the half. Things to work on? Sure. Reasons to be down on the team? No way. If you consider that bitching at you, then I guess I'm a bitch.

But your negative Nelly routine is getting tired and old. I suggest you knock it off.

I'm commenting on what I see and I'm not sure who you are to suggest what someone can and can not say.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Macy T'd up. She's complaining about the officiating. Seems ECU is getting away with a lot of mugging.

Reaction Score
Stewart needs to gather and go up strong in the post instead of shooting everything falling away!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I'm commenting on what I see and I'm not sure who you are to suggest what someone can and can not say.
I'm a fan who has seen about 6 posts from you going on and on and on and on about "problems" with the play of the team. That's who I am. If you don't like the criticism, stop going on and on and on about how poorly the team is playing in a blowout new years eve.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Stewie's missed finishes are like a steering wheel in a pirate's crotch...cuz it's driving me nuts! ARGH!!!!

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I'm a fan who has seen about 6 posts from you going on and on and on and on about "problems" with the play of the team. That's who I am. If you don't like the criticism, stop going on and on and on about how poorly the team is playing in a blowout new years eve.

If you don't like my posts, quit reading them. That'll be best for both of us.

Reaction Score
Coming from somebody that is not even watching the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak