UConn Vs ECU game thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

UConn Vs ECU game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I'm a fan who has seen about 6 posts from you going on and on and on and on about "problems" with the play of the team. That's who I am. If you don't like the criticism, stop going on and on and on about how poorly the team is playing in a blowout new years eve.

Only one way to settle this dispute: STEEL CAGE MATCH!!!!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Stewie with 18 points, 2-2 from beyond the arc, 5-10 overall and 6-6 from the charity stripe? That's gotta feel good for her...

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I'd give anything to be a fly on the wall in the locker room at halftime. Only while Geno is having a fit about ball control and offensive execution, mind you- not while anyone's getting changed...

Reaction Score
Geno at half: complete a pass, I don't think that's hard to do is it just to throw the ball to one of the guys on our team. that's about as bad a half of basketball in my 30 years and just walks off the interview.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Just came in and flipped on the game in time to see what I thought was a flagrant foul on Kiah by Ms. Tatoo, but I guess I was alone with that thought. This is what worries me about some lesser players on lesser teams, gratuitous violence.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Too many turnovers. Too many bad passes.

Gene just said its about as bad a half of basketball as he has seen in his 30 years at UCONN.

Reaction Score
Geno said that was the worst half of basketball he's seen in his 30 years.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Geno at half: complete a pass, I don't think that's hard to do is it just to throw the ball to one of the guys on our team. that's about as bad a half of basketball in my 30 years and just walks off the interview.

About the worse half of basketball in 30 years per Geno. You just saw him super p*ssed!! I would not want to be in the locker room with him. I wonder if he will ignore the team during half time - "we are not speaking. I'm too made to look at or talk to you." and leave.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'd give anything to be a fly on the wall in the locker room at halftime. Only while Geno is having a fit about ball control and offensive execution, mind you- not while anyone's getting changed...
Thanks for the clarification. :)

Reaction Score
That has zero to do with the plethora of criticisms of the team but thanks for chiming in where you aren't needed.

How do you know you are not even watching what we are posting about! By the way Coach Auriemma called it "the worst half of basketball he has ever seen." So you can take it from him if you want.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score

I thought the Stanford game was worse. Especially since their D wasn't as good this helter skelter ECU team has. They're small but quick.

Reaction Score
About the worse half of basketball in 30 years per Geno. You just saw him super p*ssed!!
I can't believe he just blew off poor Kerith like that. I've never seen him so mad to do that to her. He just walked away from her before she could even say anything.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Geno not happy with the poor passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads