UConn Basketball 2014: The Road to Dallas | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn Basketball 2014: The Road to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hope you guys enjoy.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssl0pVlOqLY

I "liked" this earlier today based on the first minute and everyone else's responses. I just got a chance to watch the whole thing want to say "Great job. This was terrific!" Well done from start to finish.

I also want to thank you for the Senhor Testiculo thread during the tournament run. You and everyone else who participated did a fantastic job with that also. I don't think I've ever handed out more "likes" or laughed so much at one thread before.

Reaction Score
That video is TOO GOOD!!! Got damn! Amazing stuff. I think NBC Sports Talk also linked that video on their website.

Reaction Score
Thanks. I saw this vid off DD's twitter. Great knowing you put it together. I watched it today with my mother. She loved it also!

Reaction Score
TCF unreal, wow, thanks for making my day. Thanks for all of your hard work, you are extremely talented and are a very special contributor to the Boneyard.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Why can't I watch it without pixilation
It doesnt play well on devices, unless you run it through the youtube app, according to an earlier post. So watch it on the imac, quit yer bitchin.

Nice job tcf, you have been killing it all season. Added a ton of testicular juice to the mojo this year.

Reaction Score
Great recap.
That video proves at least 2 things:

1. TCF is a great Boneyarder.
2. Shabazz and Daniels were DAMN good.

Reaction Score
Terrific Video. Was waiting for Jay Bilas' comments about UConn being in a league of its own, or whatever it was he said.

Reaction Score
A truly stunning and transcendent effort! Can't believe I somehow almost missed this thread.

@tcf15, you'd definitely receive my vote for Boneyard MVP (Most Valuable Poster). Keep up the amazing work!

Reaction Score
Agree with everyone else, it's awesome and I've watched it dozens of times already. Just one thing missing from it though - the manager's double-windmill sideline celebration.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Keepvid.com people. Just in case.

Reaction Score
Somebody just brought up UCONN to Scottie Wilbekin and he cramped up again - somethings never change :)

Reaction Score
Set the video to public again. Download it while you can.

Has the video been removed again? I can't find it.

tcf - Thanks again for all your hard work creating these videos.

Reaction Score
Looks like this is unavailable again. Any plans for it to come back? Be a shame if not, since it is (was?) the best video on all of youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom