UConn Basketball 2014: The Road to Dallas | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Basketball 2014: The Road to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thanks as always! Love being able to watch these on my Apple TV through the YouTube app...make sure it's available that way, I get home in 30 minutes and will immediately watch it!
Agree they are even better on the big screen! Have to watch it again.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Ok I was able to watch but with so much pixilation. I really wished worked on the YouTube app cause it was still amazing

Reaction Score
I was hoping for a 30 For 30 about this team. I think this video was better than anything I could have imagined. Incredible job. I'm probably going to watch it 40 times between now and November.

Reaction Score
Explosions in the Sky!!! Friday Night Lights!!! Excellent, excellent choice. Hell of a video man.

Reaction Score
AWESOME!!! God what a season. I remember exactly where I was for all the big moments. Unforgettable.

Reaction Score
you have a gift.... when I heard the first few notes I knew what the song was, I got chills. This was amazingly well done. Love the part showing the quick flash of Calhoun clutching the net stuck in there too.

Reaction Score
I almost teared up watching this in public today. I guarantee I'll watch this multiple times over the summer and get choked up each time. To be a part of this family over the last 2 years as a student has been unbelievable. Thanks TCF. Your posts have been nothing short of spectacular this season.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Best part is the curtain call for every guy that saw significant court time (sorry Omar). Tyler's UMD 3. Midas' monster game against UCF. Bazz's tri dub. Dre's 28. Even Chrome's rediculous okie doke baseline j. That was by far my favorite sequence, closely followed by the close up cross fade with each player in the background.

Dont do anything stupid like start a family for the next 5 years Tommy C, your services are now expected through our next 2-3 ships.

BTW, that DD retweet had to be worth the 30 hours I'm guessing you poured into this project.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
TCF15... Thank you.. made my day, week, month and year.. haven't come down from the Uconn high but this was the extra gas I needed in the tank to keep it rolling!.. I told you guys Saturday night in NYC.. we are UCONN and we will rise up..when are backs are against the wall, we win Championships!.. TCF15 for this I will provide two tickets to a game that we can enjoy together for the upcoming season.. your color and postings are fantastic.. this is where we belong.. opening of the new facility is around the corner, in KO we trust, recruiting class is fantastic, current roster is loaded with superb guys and the road ahead is painted with Blue and White.. WE ARE UCONN
, in KO we believe, we deliver, we rise up and all we do is WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!.. love you guys.. We will ride again! See you all at Calhoun event at the Mohegan Sun? Keyser Soze....

Last edited:

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Great job man! I loved the 2 year story line, and the voice overs you added throughout the video.

I also noticed that Deandre Daniels re-tweeted a link to your video!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom