UConn Basketball 2014: The Road to Dallas | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn Basketball 2014: The Road to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Watched video again 3 time so far and I love the soundtrack I'm coming home. Yes Uconn home is winnings championships.

Reaction Score
Best part is the curtain call for every guy that saw significant court time (sorry Omar). Tyler's UMD 3. Midas' monster game against UCF. Bazz's tri dub. Dre's 28. Even Chrome's rediculous okie doke baseline j. That was by far my favorite sequence, closely followed by the close up cross fade with each player in the background.

Dont do anything stupid like start a family for the next 5 years Tommy C, your services are now expected through our next 2-3 ships.

BTW, that DD retweet had to be worth the 30 hours I'm guessing you poured into this project.
Omar's biggest moment so far was that basket against Georgetown which I was able to get in there. Was hoping to get at least one thing in there from this year, but nothing really fit.

Yeah, when I saw DD retweet the vid and then having UConn share the vid on their Twitter and Facebook, this is pretty much how I felt: i.imgur.com/eO1Mvmy

Reaction Score
TCF15... Thank you.. made my day, week, month and year.. haven't come down from the Uconn high but this was the extra gas I needed in the tank to keep it rolling!.. I told you guys Saturday night in NYC.. we are UCONN and we will rise up.. TCF15 for this I will provide two tickets to a game that we can enjoy together for the upcoming season.. your color and postings are fantastic.. this is where we belong.. opening of the new facility is around the corner, in KO we trust, recruiting class is fantastic, current roster is loaded with superb guys and the road ahead is painted with Blue and White.. WE ARE UCONN
, in KO we believe, we deliver, we rise up and all we do is WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!.. love you guys.. We will ride again! See you all at Calhoun event at the Mohegan Sun? Keyser Soze....
You're a good man, Skinner. Glad I could help keep you on cloud nine.

As for the offer, I don't know how I could say no. I'll happily cash in my likes for that. Thanks, man.

Reaction Score
You're a good man, Skinner. Glad I could help keep you on cloud nine.

As for the offer, I don't know how I could say no. I'll happily cash in my likes for that. Thanks, man.
Great.. lets get the schedule out and we can figure out a game.. keep the great highlight reals and comments coming!

Reaction Score
Great job man! I loved the 2 year story line, and the voice overs you added throughout the video.

I also noticed that Deandre Daniels re-tweeted a link to your video!
Thanks, that means a lot coming from you! After making this, I have a greater appreciation for all the videos you made.

Reaction Score
Seems to me that tcf15 is clearly just fishing for likes. Slapping together a simple little video in a minute or two and voila! 80 likes. You all are sheep.

Pardon me now, while I go back to the front page and like this. And create another username to like it again.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Wow tcf, this is incredible.

UconnAngel

Feed the orphans
Reaction Score
tcf15 did it again! Thanks a lot for the marvelous job you did .

Reaction Score
Finally got home o watch it. Fantastic. This will be playing in a loop at my house for the foreseeable future!

Reaction Score
I finally got a chance to watch it and I couldn't stop smiling throughout every moment. Thanks for the awesome mix. Isn't it great to be a Husky fan?!?! You bet it is!!!

Reaction Score
TCF has > 3-1 like-to-post ratio. There's a reason. He's the man.
I noticed that and then saw your post on it. TCF simply delivers the goods and deserves big time props. Thanks for being part of our Boneyard family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom