U17 and U18 recruiting target observations | Page 30 | The Boneyard

U17 and U18 recruiting target observations

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
So much for those Duke vs. The Titanic analogies.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
There......that was easy......congrats!

The decision -- after she visited Duke -- was easy, but getting there was interesting and certainly not so linear. That's probably the case more often than not, but this was still interesting

In HoopGurlze, Mr. Olson still had these four schools listed as potential favorites. (He just added "the also considered"and had "considering" for ages, even though there's been no movement on the Irish end for months.)

ALSO CONSIDEREDConnecticut Huskies, Notre Dame Fighting Irish, Utah Utes, Tennessee Lady Vols,

Jade ended up taking OV's here: Texas Tech, Tennessee, South Carolina and Texas A&M before visiting Durham, North Carolina. Raoul compiled a pretty good list of her comings and goings, although he had to add an addendum.

Seems like Duke came in with the perfect last wave in this case.

Given that Tennessee is the only constant in these lists, it would be interesting to follow the ebbs and flows with Ms. Williams.

Good luck to Jade and all the other Duke commits. They're all going to an excellent academic university for sure. But you just have to wonder about whether the goings-on of the past few years had any (at all?) bearing on their decisions.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Per Raul:

Really wish UConn was an "unknown" team for Boothe and Farley-Clark

Updated finalists for 2017 WBB players (OVs highlighted) • Cooks & Patterson will soon take final visits • added a few with partial info

Cvp50bRUAAAKwvk.jpg

0 replies0 retweets1 like

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Per Raul:

Really wish UConn was an "unknown" team for Boothe and Farley-Clark

Updated finalists for 2017 WBB players (OVs highlighted) • Cooks & Patterson will soon take final visits • added a few with partial info

Cvp50bRUAAAKwvk.jpg

0 replies0 retweets1 like

I read somewhere that Farley-Clark was also looking at Mississippi State and Pittsburgh, which is almost as "huh?" a combination as St. John's and LSU.
(Although, Patterson's final four of SJU, UVA, Tenn and ND certainly are a wide-ranging group.) Variety is the spice of life!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
WHERE IS TRIAD!!!!!

didnt realize this thread was for non-uconn commits :oops:

Out celebrating, perhaps. :D

Hung over on Cheerwine.

Believe it or not... they have a soda that celebrates two iconic NC brands.... Cheerwine+Krispy Kreme together in one :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

They had cheerwine creme filled donuts a few years ago... they were tasty... not sure about this combo though

Ive yet to try it.... but I will look for it in the store this weekend. :cool:

cheerwinekremesoda.jpg

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

Believe it or not... they have a soda that celebrates two iconic NC brands.... Cheerwine+Krispy Kreme together in one :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

They had cheerwine creme filled donuts a few years ago... they were tasty... not sure about this combo though

View attachment 16369
Please give us a report, my friend.

Reaction Score
I read somewhere that Farley-Clark was also looking at Mississippi State and Pittsburgh, which is almost as "huh?" a combination as St. John's and LSU.
(Although, Patterson's final four of SJU, UVA, Tenn and ND certainly are a wide-ranging group.) Variety is the spice of life!
Along with Sidney Cooks (and I guess Boothe, though her old list was very much the usual), its nice to see top-ish recruits have a totally different list of finalist than the usual ones. Farley is #19 ESPN, #14 PN, #36 BS, possibly a McD AA with those "rankings".

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score

View attachment 16369

True Story.. I didn't realize Krispy Kreme was a "Southern" brand until I moved to Connecticut and asked for it and people were like "Uh, don't you mean Dunkin Donuts?!"..

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
True Story.. I didn't realize Krispy Kreme was a "Southern" brand until I moved to Connecticut and asked for it and people were like "Uh, don't you mean Dunkin Donuts?!"..
There use to be a few of them in my area in NY but once Tim Horton's showed up Krispy Kreme was old news. I think Tim Horton's is Canadian and with it being closer to us than the mason dixon line it kind of makes sense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom