Reaction Score

South Carolina using the new social media rules:

South Carolina WBB ‏@SCWBB_News 2h2 hours ago
South Carolina WBB Retweeted USA TODAY HSS
Congrats to recruits @babybruney33 and @oliviaknelson! #SpursUp #WeCocky
1f414.png
1f44d-1f3fe.png

Reaction Score
I'll take one from 2017, two from 2018 and one from 2019 thank you.......................

Raoul‏@Raoul_000
USA Today 2016-17 All-USA preseason girls basketball team — only 6 of the 20 have made commitments; 7 are from Texas http://usatodayhss.com/2016/2016-17-american-family-insurance-all-usa-preseason-girls-basketball-team…

CvuA65hVYAA6Ybr.jpg

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Please give us a report, my friend.

I was in the grocery store this evening...... remembered this... looked.. and found me a bottle... and.....................

yeah.gif

i thought it was an odd concept and expected a disaster.... and was thinking to myself... if this is really bad... i might have to send a bill to Milford for the $1.75 it cost me....... but it was very tasty.... i was actually surprised... Not as sweet as original Cheerwine... and it doesnt have that kick.... but its smooth and unique.

If I were to compare it to a WCBB team.... it would be like Ohio State. It probably doesnt have enough to cut down the nets in the end..... but it has the potential to be in the final 4 mix. :p

What does this have to do with this thread ? Well Jade Williams and the other Duke commits will have plenty of opportunity to try it out for themselves next fall. :D

Reaction Score
  1. If Texas gets Walker and Boothe added to their present roster it will be an incredibly talented team perhaps rivaling most UConn teams............that's not to say that Karen Aston could coach them up like Geno does...........
    WOMEN'S BASKETBALL
    Florida recruit visiting Texas women’s hoops
    IMG Academy forward is No. 3 prospect in the country
    • As an IMG junior, Boothe averaged 22.7 points, 10 rebounds and 1.3 steals to help her team to a 16-12 record.
    One of the nation’s top basketball players will make an official visit to the University of Texas.

Rellah Boothe, a 6-3 forward from IMG Academy in Bradenton, Fla., is listed as the No. 3 overall prospect in the nation by ESPN. She is listed as the No. 1 forward for the Class of 2017.
    As an IMG junior, she averaged 22.7 points, 10 rebounds and 1.3 steals to help her team to a 16-12 record. She played her freshman and sophomore season’s at Potter’s House Christian Academy in Jacksonville.

Boothe was named to USA Today’s All-USA third team last season.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I was in the grocery store this evening. remembered this... looked.. and found me a bottle... and......

View attachment 16382

i thought it was an odd concept and expected a disaster.... and was thinking to myself... if this is really bad... i might have to send a bill to Milford for the $1.75 it cost me.. but it was very tasty.... i was actually surprised... Not as sweet as original Cheerwine... and it doesnt have that kick.... but its smooth and unique.

If I were to compare it to a WCBB team.... it would be like Ohio State. It probably doesnt have enough to cut down the nets in the end..... but it has the potential to be in the final 4 mix. :p

What does this have to do with this thread ? Well Jade Williams and the other Duke commits will have plenty of opportunity to try it out for themselves next fall. :D
If you come up to one of our games, I'll gladly reimburse you. Thanks for the report!

With regard to the Blue Devils, I hope there is more cheering than whining this year. But I lack confidence in JPM.

Reaction Score
just a subtle reminder......

One week from today NCAA D1 early signing period begins. Nov 9 - 16 is the National Letter of Intent dates for Prospective Student-Athletes.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
just a subtle reminder.
One week from today NCAA D1 early signing period begins. Nov 9 - 16 is the National Letter of Intent dates for Prospective Student-Athletes.
Thanks for the reminder but I've exhausted my eligibility.
What?
That reminder wasn't for me?
Fine! I'm taking back my thanks then.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc