Tyler Matakevich!! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Tyler Matakevich!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
this "UConn Family" genius goes into the same bin as "CT Sports Junky." Best not to engage them, you'll just end up wanting to bang your head against a wall.

You guys bang your heads because I state the facts, and if I'm wrong then I can admit that I'm wrong! BUT to answer Mr. or Mrs. (businesslawyer) look all i'm saying is the kid is from CT and he's pretty good... Tyler's coach was sharing with coach (PP) that the kid can play flat out football and that he showed against us with 19 tackles!!! He was brought in to keep in state players and the kid wanted to play for us badly, but we didn't offer because every other BCS school didn't offer???

Reaction Score
Honestly, this is the type of kid we should've sealed the deal on. I remember another CT kid at LB that wasn't recruited by any other BCS school that when on to great things here.

Reaction Score
You guys bang your heads because I state the facts, and if I'm wrong then I can admit that I'm wrong! BUT to answer Mr. or Mrs. (businesslawyer) look all i'm saying is the kid is from CT and he's pretty good... Tyler's coach was sharing with coach (PP) that the kid can play flat out football and that he showed against us with 19 tackles!!! He was brought in to keep in state players and the kid wanted to play for us badly, but we didn't offer because every other BCS school didn't offer???

Facts? Tyler's St. Joseph's high school coach did NOT name PP as the person he had the conversation with. PP wasn't even here when TM graduated from High School (2010).

Reaction Score
Honestly, this is the type of kid we should've sealed the deal on. I remember another CT kid at LB that wasn't recruited by any other BCS school that when on to great things here.

Who was that player?

There's lot's of player's who does not get offered by BCS schools and go on to have amazing careers for other teams! Uconn should try their best to see that talent, trust the high school coaches, and fight for these kids to stay home! the only reason why these kids get no love in the national light is because people out of CT think CT player's are not talented!

Reaction Score

When a kd doesn't have the grades there is no "deal" to seal. Both Montrell Dobbs and Matakevitch went to one of the few schools that would let them enroll. The other opportunity for Dobbs was Marshall.

Reaction Score
Facts? Tyler's St. Joseph's high school coach did NOT name PP as the person he had the conversation with. PP wasn't even here when TM graduated from High School (2010).

Okay you're right he never mentioned a name... IMO I doubt PP looks at him anyway!

Reaction Score
When a kd doesn't have the grades there is no "deal" to seal. Both Montrell Dobbs and Matakevitch went to one of the few schools that would let them enroll. The other opportunity for Dobbs was Marshall.

Send the kids to Dean if their grades aren't good enough! Most likely they won't start as Freshmen's so have them sit a season at Dean! They did it with Sylva

Reaction Score
Okay you're right he never mentioned a name... IMO I doubt PP looks at him anyway!

Why because he doesn't know how to judge quality defensive talent/linebackers. Keep backpedaling :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom