Tweets from Practice (12/16) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Tweets from Practice (12/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
According to what?

Performance at this level, eye test, pretty much everything. We've seen Omar do it against this level. not that rankings mean much but there's a reason one was a top 40 recruit and the other only 3 star.

Reaction Score
Performance at this level, eye test, pretty much everything. We've seen Omar do it against this level. not that rankings mean much but there's a reason one was a top 40 recruit and the other only 3 star.

He did, but if you go by his most recent eye test he didn't right? So which one do we get? I know which one I want but we're still unsure. I also which one we need. As far as more talented, maybe but if we're talking about passing and/or ball handling which is part of the game, he never proved that part either and against Duke that will be a priority!

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
You guys are cute. Blah blah. This isn't Cuba. We are allowed to have opinions and express. And I have been Cuba if you're wondering. My opinion is I am an idiot. Deal with it
Now don't you feel just a little bit stupid about your statement?

Reaction Score
Now don't you feel just a little bit stupid about your statement?

Not at all. The context was if he redshirts. But boneyard is boneyard. You either agree that the whole team is great or have some 16 year get upset.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Not at all. The context was if he redshirts. But boneyard is boneyard. You either agree that the whole team is great or have some 16 year get upset.
Dude, you were dead wrong and talking out your a ss. Man up and admit it.

Reaction Score
Rdm203 said:

You didn't have a grasp of the transfer rules. If he left, it would have been now at the end of the semester. No way he'd redshirt a full year here, then miss next year for a year in residency as a transfer. As I said before, Kevin Ware successfully got a waiver to play right away, but much easier to appeal to the NCAA for special circumstances when taking two years to fully overcome bones sticking out of your leg than two months for a sprained MCL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom