Tweets from Practice (12/16) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tweets from Practice (12/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yeah. He should be using more ink. My guess? you are over 55
Gotta agree with the guy you were snarking - I'm in my mid 40s, and I think the use of 2 for to is asinine. Of course, it does save 1 character. That's gr8.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Gotta agree with the guy you were snarking - I'm in my mid 40s, and I think the use of 2 for to is asinine. Of course, it does save 1 character. That's gr8.

what is snarking? some dance those nutty kids are doing these days?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Explain then
all four sentences. you shouldn't be making claims when you have no pulse on the situation ( i'm pretty sure its against board rules). and the fact is he cant even play anywhere next season immediately. alas him going anywhere has little to no effect on what KO is doing recruiting wise.

Reaction Score
all four sentences. you shouldn't be making claims when you have no pulse on the situation ( i'm pretty sure its against board rules). and the fact is he cant even play anywhere next season immediately.

I guess you haven't read one thread on this board then.mI never said I am affiliated with the school or Omar. Just speculation on my part which is no different then 90% of the other post on boneyard.

Reaction Score
Rdm203 said:
I guess you haven't read one thread on this board then.mI never said I am affiliated with the school or Omar. Just speculation on my part which is no different then 90% of the other post on boneyard.

You have to sit out a year after transferring, unless you meet certain exceptions. Personal hardship (the sick grandmother rule), the senior year probation exception (Oriakhi), you've already graduated (Kromah), etc. it's possible to get a waiver for special circumstances - Kevin Ware was able to get the year waived, but he had an unusually traumatic injury and returned home, and the NCAA was perhaps swayed by the possible negative pr. Michael Bradley didn't play in 2011-12 for us, but wasn't eligible to play right away at his next stop.

caw

Reaction Score

Just an observation but speculation isn't usually frowned upon but speculation on transfers is. sometimes players/family read the crap posted here.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Just speculation on my part which is no different then 90% of the other post on boneyard.
The problem is that you stated it as fact and you have no idea. And speculation about transfers is frowned upon here in any event, especially when stated openly as you have.

But the biggest problem is that you have no idea. There are many things that suggest it, and there are many things that don't.

And since you are speculating, I will venture that Omar Calhoun had--and will have--zero effect on our recruiting for next year. We aren't lacking for scholarships or playing time.

Reaction Score
You guys are cute. Blah blah. This isn't Cuba. We are allowed to have opinions and express. And I have been Cuba if you're wondering. My opinion is I am an idiot. Deal with it

Curiouser
Reaction Score
You guys are cute. Blah blah. This isn't Cuba. We are allowed to have opinions and express. And I have been Cuba if you're wondering.
Did you have a fact to add, or were you merely repeating the speculation and claiming it as fact?

Looks like you're the one who thinks you are still in Cuba.

caw

Reaction Score
You guys are cute. Blah blah. This isn't Cuba. We are allowed to have opinions and express. And I have been Cuba if you're wondering.

If you want to express your opinion then learn what makes a sentence an opinion.

Reaction Score
Now you're just being a do u ch eb ag. There are rules here. "Deal with it." I'm not shocked you invoked free speech because, frankly, that's what idiots who don't know what it means do.

Reaction Score
Is this Cuba Gooding Jr.?

Reaction Score
Now you're just being a do u ch eb ag. There are rules here. "Deal with it." I'm not shocked you invoked free speech because, frankly, that's what idiots who don't know what it means do.
I don't think you're showing him enough respect. After all, he's been Cuba. That's, like, a whole country. I doubt you've even been a city or a state BigErn.

Reaction Score
RDM has starred as cuba gooding jr in an upcoming biopic? "This isn't Cuba, I have BEEN Cuba". Not sure what all that has to do with college hoops tho

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Nothing like good ole' speculation on the Boneyard.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
So this isn't Cuba nor the NY Times. The owners have rules about what can be talked about and what you are spouting is simply not allowed. You get a link from a respected publication saying it and you can discuss until your fingers bleed on the keyboard. Deal with that as I now have to go back through this thread and redact about 10 posts.

Don't do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger