The transfer portal opens today | Page 46 | The Boneyard

The transfer portal opens today

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Hey the boneyard way isn't lying, it's making massive assumptions and leaps of logic, then dying on those hills while descending into bitter personal arguments.
Some folks on here have professional grade sarcasm worthy of standup. Hilarious.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Especially considering I think with our athletic young guys we’ll play a little faster next season
Agree. This year we finessed others on offense to run around in circles and exhaust themselves. Are Nowell and Abraham considered roughly as fast as Hass and Ball? I'm looking forward to some explosive track meet play. It's looking like a deeper rotation with a lot of options. Those practices are going to be something once again. Somewhat smaller speedy guards that can get in opponents grills like Bazz/Boat. I was really happy to hear that Kimani spent a lot of time working with Hass last summer. What great coaches we have that really care about these kids.

Reaction Score
So many of you want to kick Samson and Solo to the curb for shiny new transfers. Glad you're not the coaches. Can't wait for both them of them to excel and laugh at you clowns who want to start mid-major guys over them.

Mid major like Reed, Brea or even Roach? And who’s kicking Samson to the curb never mind Solo, no one! He needs help you want your only 5 to play 12-15 minutes and foul out half the year without a 5 with some experience?

Solo has a claim on his spot he just needs to earn it, hope you’re right but not to bring in a shiny experienced shooter would be a sin no matter. It’s a team as you’ve seen, building blocks to number 7.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Bill Self said never again after last season, they're loading up
Zeke Mayo was the better get at SG, and he's from Lawrence. Storr has enough length to play SF. Self is embracing roster flexibility and depth like Hurley. Kugel from Florida too. They need to keep Jackson and McDowell.

Hurley has created a template of sorts, mixing veterans and young players with depth and roster flexibility. Let's see if Kentucky and Duke get the message. Self always used to build that way and got caught up in chasing big names last year.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
By April 18th last year, Sanogo, Hawkins and Andre had declared for the draft and Alleyne, Springs and Hasson has announced they are transferring. Other than Clingan declaring, it's been crickets from the current guys. Should we read into that at all? Particularly the non-Castle freshmen?

Reaction Score
By April 18th last year, Sanogo, Hawkins and Andre had declared for the draft and Alleyne, Springs and Hasson has announced they are transferring. Other than Clingan declaring, it's been crickets from the current guys. Should we read into that at all? Particularly the non-Castle freshmen?
Final four finished April 3rd last year compared to April 8th. Give until the beginning of next week and we should know more. I think Hurley was meeting one on one with players this week.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I don't think the basketball mercenary thing is a good approach if you want to win championships but Self seems to think he can buy himself another ring.
I think he just didn't have any players. They needed shooting, especially if Furphy leaves. Running out a lineup with 3 non shooters can't happen again.

I don't know what they'll do if Dickenson comes back. Bidunga needs to play. They are at 12 right now. The Covid year thing has become absurd. So transfers in should stop unless they lose someone.

Reaction Score
So many of you want to kick Samson and Solo to the curb for shiny new transfers. Glad you're not the coaches. Can't wait for both them of them to excel and laugh at you clowns who want to start mid-major guys over them.
What threads are people looking to get rid of solo either I completely missed them or your making this up. I’ve seen mostly the opposite of people wanting to make sure we keep solo happy so we don’t lose him.

Reaction Score
Duke loses another 5* to the portal.
As it was mentioned previously, UConn’s name will probably come up from teams that reach out to him.

IMG_1077.jpeg

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
What threads are people looking to get rid of solo either I completely missed them or your making this up. I’ve seen mostly the opposite of people wanting to make sure we keep solo happy so we don’t lose him.
There have been people recruiting over him in some threads and projecting he come off the bench.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Given the rest of that list, how in hell can he seriously be considering Syracuse?
Because he’s choosing UConn and he wants to give them false hope. The last two times we went head to head with them for recruits it ended pretty well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom