The Real Judge Speaks | The Boneyard

The Real Judge Speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have returned from my southern sojourn sunburned and sporting a fully soaked Miller Lite liver. Inspired by Our Heroes efforts and inspired by the recent pep talk given by the retired GOAT, Saint James, 3 time champion Jim Calhoun, I have realized that you don't overlook an opportunity on your doorstep and you go for the kill when given the chance. Said differently? When our boys get this far? We start shuffling room around in the trophy case.

Listen. I don't disparage any Mojo attempts to this point. I applaud the flaccid attempts from Prankster, even though I'm still not sure what the charge/ruling/trial/verdict or sentence actually was. I think, from here, it's best he go back to gumming his porridge the rest of the way and let the winners do the things that win.

Time is of the essence. So from this point forward, if you listen well and apply yourselves fully? Here is what WILL get us our FIFTH title.

1) Bill Murray. I mean, we have BILL MURRAY at our games. The amount of Bill Murray memes and photoshops is limitless. And especially those coming from our own @BigErnMcCracken, for chrissakes. Hey Sweet 15. You want a reason why we'll beat you? We have Bill F'king Murray and you don't. If you don't exploit that? Shame on you. The world is your oyster here. Charlie Sheen "Winning" times a kajillion.

2) Miller Lites. I don't care if you don't like them. That $2.00 Lite White Out Night did something and you can't argue that. Drink them.

3) You want me to hang someone? Yeah, yeah....okay. Prankster gets hung for that dumb G League doohickey. All he can post from now until the buzzer of the final game this year is "I'm a G League loving dum dum". Why? I don't know. Seems to work for now and we don't have to listen to him. Truth be told, it never really mattered who got hung. So there. The secret is out. You ride the wave of the other "stuff" and usually the hanging was me picking on someone I just didn't like. It had nothing to do with the Mojo.

4) Lastly, and this is truly mystical edge. Any anti-Cooley post, comment, signature, meme is welcome here. Any PC fan looking for a shoulder to cry on? Step right on over and cry away, brother. Cooley's move has actually bonded some of our fans. As "old skool" Big East, we get it and it shouldn't have gone down this way. We will take your pain and suffering and we will band together and turn it into something good. Win this one with us. Show that turncoat Benedict Cooley what we really think of him.

Surely this post will be met with detractors and naysayers. And there will be a faction of wise souls that know this is the time of year the Judge sees things and guides the rudderless S.S. Mojo into port. Should you choose to deny and refuse to comply? That's your call. I know what I know and I've shared it with you.

80 minutes until the Final Four.

Reaction Score
1679451553650.png

Let’s do this

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
In all candor we've been doing well without you.

How was the conch republic?

bill-murray-what-about-bob.gif

By the way, you retired. It was voluntary on your part, nobody forced you. Please don't screw this up in an ego driven power move.

Reaction Score
In all candor we've been doing well without you.

How was the conch republic?

View attachment 85508

By the way, you retired. It was voluntary on your part, nobody forced you. Please don't screw this up in an ego driven power move.
Do you feel that Jim Calhoun screwed anything up with his visit to the team? Same thing, compadre.

And I'd also say this. Sure. We're doing well against Iona and St Mary's. You tell me what the Mojo direction is for the next 4 games that are much harder, higher pressure, bigger spotlight against better teams. Right. We have none.

P.S. - The Conch Republic is suffering a dark rum and Miller Lite shortage right now from my 4 days there. And apparently I had a kilt on for St Patty's Day.

Last edited:

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I have returned from my southern sojourn sunburned and sporting a fully soaked Miller Lite liver. Inspired by Our Heroes efforts and inspired by the recent pep talk given by the retired GOAT, Saint James, 3 time champion Jim Calhoun, I have realized that you don't overlook an opportunity on your doorstep and you go for the kill when given the chance. Said differently? When our boys get this far? We start shuffling room around in the trophy case.

Listen. I don't disparage any Mojo attempts to this point. I applaud the flaccid attempts from Prankster, even though I'm still not sure what the charge/ruling/trial/verdict or sentence actually was. I think, from here, it's best he go back to gumming his porridge the rest of the way and let the winners do the things that win.

Time is of the essence. So from this point forward, if you listen well and apply yourselves fully? Here is what WILL get us our FIFTH title.

1) Bill Murray. I mean, we have BILL MURRAY at our games. The amount of Bill Murray memes and photoshops is limitless. And especially those coming from our own @BigErnMcCracken, for chrissakes. Hey Sweet 15. You want a reason why we'll beat you? We have Bill F'king Murray and you don't. If you don't exploit that? Shame on you. The world is your oyster here. Charlie Sheen "Winning" times a kajillion.

2) Miller Lites. I don't care if you don't like them. That $2.00 Lite White Out Night did something and you can't argue that. Drink them.

3) You want me to hang someone? Yeah, yeah....okay. Prankster gets hung for that dumb G League doohickey. All he can post from now until the buzzer of the final game this year is "I'm a G League loving dum dum". Why? I don't know. Seems to work for now and we don't have to listen to him. Truth be told, it never really mattered who got hung. So there. The secret is out. You ride the wave of the other "stuff" and usually the hanging was me picking on someone I just didn't like. It had nothing to do with the Mojo.

4) Lastly, and this is truly mystical edge. Any anti-Cooley post, comment, signature, meme is welcome here. Any PC fan looking for a shoulder to cry on? Step right on over and cry away, brother. Cooley's move has actually bonded some of our fans. As "old skool" Big East, we get it and it shouldn't have gone down this way. We will take your pain and suffering and we will band together and turn it into something good. Win this one with us. Show that turncoat Benedict Cooley what we really think of him.

Surely this post will be met with detractors and naysayers. And there will be a faction of wise souls that know this is the time of year the Judge sees things and guides the rudderless S.S. Mojo into port. Should you choose to deny and refuse to comply? That's your call. I know what I know and I've shared it with you.

80 minutes until the Final Four.
If you expect us to change anything at this point, you do not understand the mojo.

Reaction Score
No what you're doing is showing up at practice and saying, I'll take it from here Danny.
I guess if you think of the last judge as Hurley? I can’t argue that. What again was the G league thingy I should have been doing the last week? Maybe I should start that instead.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I guess if you think of the last judge as Hurley? I can’t argue that. What again was the G league thingy I should have been doing the last week? Maybe I should start that instead.
I have no idea to be honest. We're clearly in chaos. We've got @fleudslipcon talking like a mandalorian. @August_West attacking the mathletes. There's clearly no center here. And its working. This team is great because there are no superstars. It's perfectly balanced and deep. So I say let it cook. It's all working. If you were to come in, spend a bit of time taking it all in and then coalescing everyone around these embers, that would be something.

But you roll off your vacation, drop 2 retreds (Murray was done already wasn't it? Hell cooley was LAST YEAR) and then, knowing in your heart how weak your attempt was try to get ahead of the naysayers.

You're like Roger Dorn in Major league. The best thing you can do for the mojo at this point is get in the box and get hit by a pitch.

Reaction Score
I have no idea to be honest. We're clearly in chaos. We've got @fleudslipcon talking like a mandalorian. @August_West attacking the mathletes. There's clearly no center here. And its working. This team is great because there are no superstars. It's perfectly balanced and deep. So I say let it cook. It's all working. If you were to come in, spend a bit of time taking it all in and then coalescing everyone around these embers, that would be something.

But you roll off your vacation, drop 2 retreds (Murray was done already wasn't it? Hell cooley was LAST YEAR) and then, knowing in your heart how weak your attempt was try to get ahead of the naysayers.

You're like Roger Dorn in Major league. The best thing you can do for the mojo at this point is get in the box and get hit by a pitch.
“Surely this post will be met with detractors and naysayers. And there will be a faction of wise souls that know this is the time of year the Judge sees things and guides the rudderless S.S. Mojo into port. Should you choose to deny and refuse to comply? That's your call. I know what I know and I've shared it with you.

80 minutes until the Final Four.”

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
“Surely this post will be met with detractors and naysayers. And there will be a faction of wise souls that know this is the time of year the Judge sees things and guides the rudderless S.S. Mojo into port. Should you choose to deny and refuse to comply? That's your call. I know what I know and I've shared it with you.

Game Day What GIF by Laff

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

Wow!

That is Chief level self absorption.

Refuse to comply? We were doing fine. Scratch that, we were kicking and now you think we need you to right the ship? Are you intentionally trying to derail this train?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Do you feel that Jim Calhoun screwed anything up with his visit to the team? Same thing, compadre.

And I'd also say this. Sure. We're doing well against Iona and St Mary's. You tell me what the Mojo direction is for the next 4 games that are much harder, higher pressure, bigger spotlight against better teams. Right. We have none.

P.S. - The Conch Republic is suffering a dark rum and Miller Lite shortage right now from my 4 days there. And apparently I had a kilt on for St Patty's Day.
JC sent them off to Albany too. Where were you?

Whelp I will say this. You are bold. you will either ruin this with the front running step in, or will have sufficiently stoked some already really hot embers that pushes across the finish line. And we may need that .

I fear the first, I pray for the latter.

And Add the math nerds please. You are missing a component.
Prankster doesn’t have a thimble full of mojo juice. I appreciated his intention, yes, but the execution was severely lacking. He deserves a pardon and you deserve some sanctions. Let’s put that through and get on with it.

Adub does not give into fear. I’m on board. Ed Cooley is Satan.

You are back , we are competing for a title. Feels like groundhog day

Bill Murray Movie GIF by Hollywood Suite

Last edited:

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
JC sent them off to Albany too. Where were you?

Whelp I will say this. You are bold. you will either ruin this with the front running step in, or will have sufficiently stoked some already really hot embers that pushes across the finish line. And we may need that .

I fear the first, I pray for the latter.

And Add the math nerds please. You are missing a component.
Prankster doesn’t have a thimble full of mojo juice. I appreciated his intention, yes, but the execution was severely lacking. He deserves a pardon and you deserve some sanctions. Let’s put that through and get on with it.

Adub does not give into fear. I’m on board. Ed Cooley is Satan.

You are back , we are competing for a title. Feels like groundhog day

Bill Murray Movie GIF by Hollywood Suite
Smash Bill Murray GIF by Groundhog Day
Doomed.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Lol, Deep has retired and unretired so many times that it literally boggles the mind. The best part is that this is actually his second “sentence” the first one being duly, and properly, ignored by the board. Today’s version is: “Um, do what you are already doing, I’m taking credit” after the team has reached the Sweet 16? It’s kind of sad how needy he’s become.

But something special is happening on the board. Deepster retired and repeatedly trashed the board’s mojo tradition. Prankster, to his credit, stepped up, but pooped the bed when he went directly to sentencing and skipped trial. Heck, even Tom came out and said maybe it’s time to move on from the hanging tradition. And you know what? The mojo didn’t care about any of that.

We needed a hanging, and when we didn’t produce it, the mojo did by causing some guy to post the “Fire Hurley” thread at halftime. That poster essentially hung himself. Then we needed a mojo theme in the mojo itself showed us the way with Bill Murray’s enthusiastic support of the team. It’s pretty impressive and it’s fueling a great run. It’s a Boneyard miracle, and everyone should claim on board. We’ve been showed the way, and now all we need to do is believe.

Bill Murray Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member