The Real Judge Speaks | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Real Judge Speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Lol, Deep has retired and unretired so many times that it literally boggles the mind. The best part is that this is actually his second “sentence” the first one being duly, and properly, ignored by the board. Today’s version is: “Um, do what you are already doing, I’m taking credit” after the team has reached the Sweet 16? It’s kind of sad how needy he’s become.

But something special is happening on the board. Deepster retired and repeatedly trashed the board’s mojo tradition. Prankster, to his credit, stepped up, but pooped the bed when he went directly to sentencing and skipped trial. Heck, even Tom came out and said maybe it’s time to move on from the hanging tradition. And you know what? The mojo didn’t care about any of that.

We needed a hanging, and when we didn’t produce it, the mojo did by causing some guy to post the “Fire Hurley” thread at halftime. That poster essentially hung himself. Then we needed a mojo theme in the mojo itself showed us the way with Bill Murray’s enthusiastic support of the team. It’s pretty impressive and it’s fueling a great run. It’s a Boneyard miracle, and everyone should claim on board. We’ve been showed the way, and now all we need to do is believe.

Bill Murray Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor
I saw the Bill Murray Mojo. It has presented itself like all great mojos of the past.

We shall now conquer. You’re welcome.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
If you expect us to change anything at this point, you do not understand the mojo.
The beauty of it really is that this is exactly what we have been doing anyway.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I will add on Deep's it should be all about me comments, specifically claiming he was doing what JC did in his 80 minutes to Houston pep talk (Deep viewing it this way is textbook false equivalency).

JC didn't show up claiming to be the real head coach.

Reaction Score
I will add on Deep's it should be all about me comments, specifically claiming he was doing what JC did in his 80 minutes to Houston pep talk (Deep viewing it this way is textbook false equivalency).

JC didn't show up claiming to be the real head coach.
Listen. You can dissect this all you want. Alls I know is it’s winning time.

Bill Murray Film GIF by Hollywood Suite

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The beauty of it really is that this is exactly what we have been doing anyway.
Shrugs. It’s risky hopping in with a second attempt at a hanging in the middle of the Sweet 16 trying to take credit for what the mojo actually put in place for us. Hopefully the mojo is so strong this year that Deep’s sad cries for attention won’t screw it up, but if it does, he should be banned from the board.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Listen. You can dissect this all you want. Alls I know is it’s winning time.

Bill Murray Film GIF by Hollywood Suite
Hey, anything to help the cause.

I'll gladly play the role of Sergeant Hulka to assist the mojo. I just hope that you don't end up like Captain Stillman, exiled to Syracuse once this is over.

th (12).jpg

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I have no idea to be honest. We're clearly in chaos. We've got @fleudslipcon talking like a mandalorian. @August_West attacking the mathletes. There's clearly no center here. And its working. This team is great because there are no superstars. It's perfectly balanced and deep. So I say let it cook. It's all working. If you were to come in, spend a bit of time taking it all in and then coalescing everyone around these embers, that would be something.

But you roll off your vacation, drop 2 retreds (Murray was done already wasn't it? Hell cooley was LAST YEAR) and then, knowing in your heart how weak your attempt was try to get ahead of the naysayers.

You're like Roger Dorn in Major league. The best thing you can do for the mojo at this point is get in the box and get hit by a pitch.

Organized chaos, baby!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
This is not the way!

LOL about Bill Murray. @ Deepster you are no Baby Ruth floating in a pool. You are the turd that comes unbidden to this forum like a backed up septic tank.

Speaking of Caddy Shack I applaud those who are dynamiting your lame ssa efforts to resurrect yourself. Even in the pathetic title you did not do it right. It has been historically Jurrrrrrrdge. You and it should be buried once and for all.

What are the fools in this thread supporting dumpster doing? This is not the way!

Last year @prankster had a brilliant idea for the sentencing. I don't remember what it was but it was brilliant and I supported it. And he had cache! Almost single handedly created and sustained The Testiculo. So what happened instead. The stupid minions in this forum played to dumpster's ego. He claimed he was retired but instead of persisting in staying retired he "reluctantly" came up with a pathetic sentence which I also can't remember. But I remember saying to myself our team is screwed. Sure enough we were bounced in the first game. And here we are. Idiots mired in nostalgia wanting it again! NO WAY!!!! We are headed into the second weekend and did so without this POS so offenders beware!

This is the way! I have spoken!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Lol, Deep has retired and unretired so many times that it literally boggles the mind. The best part is that this is actually his second “sentence” the first one being duly, and properly, ignored by the board. Today’s version is: “Um, do what you are already doing, I’m taking credit” after the team has reached the Sweet 16? It’s kind of sad how needy he’s become.

But something special is happening on the board. Deepster retired and repeatedly trashed the board’s mojo tradition. Prankster, to his credit, stepped up, but pooped the bed when he went directly to sentencing and skipped trial. Heck, even Tom came out and said maybe it’s time to move on from the hanging tradition. And you know what? The mojo didn’t care about any of that.

We needed a hanging, and when we didn’t produce it, the mojo did by causing some guy to post the “Fire Hurley” thread at halftime. That poster essentially hung himself. Then we needed a mojo theme in the mojo itself showed us the way with Bill Murray’s enthusiastic support of the team. It’s pretty impressive and it’s fueling a great run. It’s a Boneyard miracle, and everyone should claim on board. We’ve been showed the way, and now all we need to do is believe.
This is the WAY!

With regards to a hanging a Judoon speaking in Dr. Who would say NO GO MOJO. S O N O G O with the Dumpster!

I have spoken!

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Less than 11 hours before I return to my self-banning GameDay Individual Mojo:

From midnight on the day of a game until the completion of that day's game, I may not post more than once in any thread, and any posts I make are limited to 3 words with none of them being verbs.

It ain't easy writing a 3-word 5-7-5 haiku, but we're all needed and called upon to do what we can do to contribute to the shared success of this team of coaches, players, and fans all working together
One
Game
At
A
Time

Note: Within established norms, any haiku that counts out as 5-7-5 will continue to get a Like from me. To stay within the limitations imposed by my sentence, any haiku that seems amiss will get a Wow emoji. I invite posters to Edit within time limits or post a correction separately in haiku. Similarly, those who note a miscount are invited to quote and signal (by way of 5-7-5 haiku) to the poster that there might be a better way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom