Texas at Tennessee (merged thread) | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Texas at Tennessee (merged thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So,... Y’all had 24 turnovers against a non ranked Depaul team..

that's true and it's unacceptable..............on the other hand how many assists did UConn have on how many baskets and what was the final score?

Reaction Score
The ONLY positive for Texas is that their performance today did not occur during the NCAA tournament. If they are still a top five team on Monday, I will be in shock.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Has anyone else mentioned that this game has been very hard to watch?

Reaction Score
We won, that’s all that matters. Yes, we are ecstatic, especially to all you haters who said we would lose by 20! No, we don’t think that we’re final four bound, but what we do have is momentum! Dang, cut us some slack!

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
We won, that’s all that matters. Yes, we are ecstatic, especially to all you haters who said we would lose by 20! No, we don’t think that we’re final four bound, but what we do have is momentum! Dang, cut us some slack!
I'm sorry, but winning is not all that matters. Winning the right way is what matters. Geno himself said he would rather lose than put up with the garbage that a lot of players from other teams get away with. And this game was a nonstop succession of garbage. That's the takeaway here.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I actually think you guys are better without Diamond. There's a lot of talent on the team, but it looks like the old Tennessee formula--rebounding, defense, and free throws.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score

Duh - you do realize your on the UConn board!

Reaction Score
And you're right. TN kept fighting when Texas was making a run.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
ND is the #2 team and most realistic UConn fans know this. They have been from the moment they beat So Carolina.

I'd like to think so. Certainly they didn't play like it yesterday when they committed 22 turnovers against Penn. Regardless of who is #2, it isn't Texas. Both Sagarin and Massey ranked Baylor, Louisville, Mississippi State, and Notre Dame ahead of Texas before today's game.

Reaction Score
Yes Texas did not play well today, but give credit to the Lady Vols.... a great win for them..... I think the jury is still out ...at least for me.... as far as if they are "back" to the top shelf team of old.... I want to see them be consistent in these type of games before I pass judgment.... but today a wonderful win for their program.... Congrats to them and I am happy for our LV posters.

Reaction Score
I kind of enjoyed it.................lot's if talent and spirit on display just didn't translate into a particularly great example of a college basketball game.............only makes you appreciate UConn that much more............

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

We hate bad basketball and both Texas (60%) and Tennessee (40%) were contributors.

Reaction Score
How could you not watch.
It's like a train wreck.
Imagine if you are not a fan of women's basketball and you decide to tune in and watch the #2 vs #11 teams play to check it out.
Are you coming back?
Ouch, I don't think so.

Oh c’mon, UT could’ve played lights out and you chumps would still find something to down us about. Yes, I know this is UCONN’s Board, but you guys come on volnation trolling everyday!

Reaction Score
Tenn. wins because Texas is really bad.
But I do admit Tenn. is better than Texas in hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom