Team Bus Gets Stuck. Again... | The Boneyard

Team Bus Gets Stuck. Again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
@ASAP_PHiLLY_: Our team bus is stuck once again in the snow lol

That's Phil Nolan. They left around 7pm. To go to their game tomorrow.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
its time warde either puts new tiers on the thing or finds a driver who knows how to drive. not sure which is the issue, but we live in new england. not frucking florida. tired of seeing such stupid small things repeat itself. it may be funny and cute to look at a instagram picture of our bball team pushing a bus on 84, but its not. thats pretty low on the list of do nots for our bball players. uconn basketball isn't some rinky dink bs d3 program. were a powerhouse and money making program. one slip and fall or back pull etc can cost us a lot more than we think. cut the bs warde.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
its time warde either puts new tiers on the thing or finds a driver who knows how to drive. not sure which is the issue, but we live in new england. not frucking florida. tired of seeing such stupid small things repeat itself. it may be funny and cute to look at a instagram picture of our bball team pushing a bus on 84, but its not. thats pretty low on the list of do nots for our bball players. uconn basketball isn't some rinky dink bs d3 program. were a powerhouse and money making program. one slip and fall or back pull etc can cost us a lot more than we think. cut the bs warde.
I have to give you credit - Just when I think you have reached the pinnacle ridiculousness, you step up your game and reach an entirely new level.

Reaction Score
What the hell is wrong with you?

Reaction Score

Enough already, you sound like a ******* moron. No one is flying today, that's got nothing to do with UConn

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
We need to be big time.

Alabama football never gets stopped by blizzards because they are big time.

#bswarde #umbilicalcordwrappedaroundmyheadatbirth
ooooh, kind of invited an inappropriate tornado comment there

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Warde Manuel needs to up his game when it comes to controlling the weather

if warde could even watch the tv and then repeat the weather forecast to u, then we would be a better ath dept then we are right now. its been snowing during winters in new england for longer than i can count(11) and this whole team bus stuck stcuk stuck thing is getting silly. gets stuck in a bad storm once? fine. over and over when the winter has benn o this year until 1 big storm? why, lets fix the logisitics or w/e issue for good? let are money makers off the bus to push in the storm? nutzo dumb. olander hurts his back. we lose twice the games to finish the seaosn as result. less fans show up late year so less tickets sold. whats the insurance risk or legal risk in letting a college basketball player push a bus? i don't know but i would have to guess its not 0.00...now we find out its a bad injury he needs surgery and the rest of his life he has a hitch. fun times...just keep your players on the dam bus and lets find out why this winter were having such frucking issues? driver getting to old and making less quality decisions in bad weather? bald tires? w/e. just figure it out and fix it. last thing we need is some horrible issue to prop up as result of warde chowing down at dd instead of doing his job. everyone here has no vision just like the guy. hammer me for such a bs post. good, show me the schools insurance policy and profits this season and then tell me its all fun and games making snow angels and yellow spots on 84. u are all clowns.

Enough already, you sound like a ******* moron. No one is flying today, that's got nothing to do with UConn

flying? and your getting at me???? we take a bus from storrs to xl for those games. we take the bus to and from bradley on trips. we take the bus to any close trip we can. msg games, bet games, shu and we take it to phili i think also. anything close enough is bus not plane.

in the past 10 years i can only remember a uconn bus being stuck 4 times. one of those was like 8 or 9 years ago leaving ny for home and having trouble and hearing about it or reading in the paper they got delayed or w/e. this year i have seen it twice this winter with the mens bball team and once with the girls puck team.

in reality i dont give a about the girls puck team. they can alk for all i care. but considering the trend something isn't right. while it may be cool to look at a picture of wolf, allen, daniels and napier pushing a bus gunning it out of a snow drift, its not. these kids need to not try to get hurt considering everything and they need to make our school $ at a tuff time. not push a fracking bus.

What the hell is wrong with you?

i tell u what, how about i go drop some nails on 84 in 2 weeks when the snow melts and its just a clean highway. then when the uconn bus pops a tire we can get boat, olander and gifey to change the tire. other players can take pics of it and post them on social media giggles and ts and we can make funny jokes about how hard working the team is. completely worth the risk to make a new KO tshirt about his tuff guy team....

I have to give you credit - Just when I think you have reached the pinnacle ridiculousness, you step up your game and reach an entirely new level.

thank you

We need to be big time.

Alabama football never gets stopped by blizzards because they are big time.

#bswarde #umbilicalcordwrappedaroundmyheadatbirth

has nothing to do with it but nice try. ignore the issue and make fun jokes horay!

Reaction Score
if warde could even watch the tv and then repeat the weather forecast to u, then we would be a better ath dept then we are right now. its been snowing during winters in new england for longer than i can count(11) and this whole team bus stuck stcuk stuck thing is getting silly. gets stuck in a bad storm once? fine. over and over when the winter has benn o this year until 1 big storm? why, lets fix the logisitics or w/e issue for good? let are money makers off the bus to push in the storm? nutzo dumb. olander hurts his back. we lose twice the games to finish the seaosn as result. less fans show up late year so less tickets sold. whats the insurance risk or legal risk in letting a college basketball player push a bus? i don't know but i would have to guess its not 0.00...now we find out its a bad injury he needs surgery and the rest of his life he has a hitch. fun times...just keep your players on the dam bus and lets find out why this winter were having such frucking issues? driver getting to old and making less quality decisions in bad weather? bald tires? w/e. just figure it out and fix it. last thing we need is some horrible issue to prop up as result of warde chowing down at dd instead of doing his job. everyone here has no vision just like the guy. hammer me for such a bs post. good, show me the schools insurance policy and profits this season and then tell me its all fun and games making snow angels and yellow spots on 84. u are all clowns.

flying? and your getting at me???? we take a bus from storrs to xl for those games. we take the bus to and from bradley on trips. we take the bus to any close trip we can. msg games, bet games, shu and we take it to phili i think also. anything close enough is bus not plane.

in the past 10 years i can only remember a uconn bus being stuck 4 times. one of those was like 8 or 9 years ago leaving ny for home and having trouble and hearing about it or reading in the paper they got delayed or w/e. this year i have seen it twice this winter with the mens bball team and once with the girls puck team.

in reality i dont give a about the girls puck team. they can alk for all i care. but considering the trend something isn't right. while it may be cool to look at a picture of wolf, allen, daniels and napier pushing a bus gunning it out of a snow drift, its not. these kids need to not try to get hurt considering everything and they need to make our school $ at a tuff time. not push a fracking bus.

i tell u what, how about i go drop some nails on 84 in 2 weeks when the snow melts and its just a clean highway. then when the uconn bus pops a tire we can get boat, olander and gifey to change the tire. other players can take pics of it and post them on social media giggles and ts and we can make funny jokes about how hard working the team is. completely worth the risk to make a new KO tshirt about his tuff guy team....

thank you

has nothing to do with it but nice try. ignore the issue and make fun jokes horay!

Your parents must hate you

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score

thank you

What are you smoking? It's a blizzard. Maybe the second worst of the last 120 years. All reports say the highways are one lane roads with snow on the one passable route. The roads were closed until 4pm. If this is on anyone, it's on Ollie for not getting the team out of town on Thursday before the storm hit. Blaming this on Warde and tires and drivers is beyond stupid. Well beyond.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
my parents were murdered 18 years ago and the police never solved the crime.

They're probably hiding from you.

1066130.jpg

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
What are you smoking? It's a blizzard. Maybe the second worst of the last 120 years. All reports say the highways are one lane roads with snow on the one passable route. The roads were closed until 4pm. If this is on anyone, it's on Ollie for not getting the team out of town on Thursday before the storm hit. Blaming this on Warde and tires and drivers is beyond stupid. Well beyond.

im sorry, u want KO to handle the travel plans of the bball team now? ok, i'll ge thim the holiday inn # for our trip to florida next week so he cn book a few rooms. get real. everyone here is missing the issue becuase u all have thick heads and paint rainbows in storrs. btw i heard its been sunny and 60 there all weekend. the roads are bad but they were good enough to open at 4pm. the game is at shu for noon 2moro. we could leave 2moro at 8am and be there at 10am. whats wrong with that? its no ko's call to just jump up and say hey lets leave right now. its all planned out and when snow storms and things change plans its not the basketball coach who picks when to put the bus in drive.

ct got hit hard but nyc and south got a foot of snow and less as u go. the roads are not the issue. its the decision making.

like i said i dont know what the issue is, driver, bald tires etc. but something is silly this winter. the uconn bus has gotten stuck 3 times. this winter we got enough snow total to maybe fill a gallon of water up until today. 3 is a trend. if u think KO makes the teams travel plans and not ppl under warde in the ad then u need a binki before u go to bed.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Someone tell the cops to open an investigation on Dan himself.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Being a native Canadian I know a thing or two about blizzards and this one was big even by my standards. Not sure what the issue is here. Until they invent a bus that can fly, these things will happen.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Being a native Canadian I know a thing or two about blizzards and this one was big even by my standards. Not sure what the issue is here. Until they invent a bus that can fly, these things will happen.
Dude, it doesn't matter. THIS IS UCONN. WM OUGHT TO WRENCH HIS HEAD OUT HIS ASS AND HAVE A FLEET OF HOVERCRAFTS FOR OUR BASKETBALL TEAM TO USE TO GET THEM TO NEWARK NJ NO MATTER THE WEATHER.

Reaction Score
@UConnMBB: #UCONN: After tough 5-hour trip, Huskies arrive in NJ. Game vs Seton Hall in less than 12 hours.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
@UConnMBB: #UCONN: After tough 5-hour trip, Huskies arrive in NJ. Game vs Seton Hall in less than 12 hours.

or they could have slept in there beds 2night and had bed time at 7pm and woke up at 7 and left campus on bus at 8 and got there for 930-10 and everything would be fine. but hey, warde and his crew of idiots would rather send them on a 5 hour roller coaster becuase logistics is for ups not college travel planners. meanwhile some here want KO to put down the clip board an dpick up the gpa and coupon book to find the best days in in nj with the best 1 night stay deal. unreal.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Good lord.

It's about 160 miles from Storrs, Connecticut to Newark, New Jersey.

It's a duck*ing noon start - you don't roll out of bed and transport a basketball team three hours by bus with a noon start. Ever hear of traffic? Accidents? No?

Freaking hayseeds are ruining my internets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom