Superstars Kid | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Superstars Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Say what!?

which part are you tripping off of? That he wasn't a superstar(he definitely wasn't), or that his best years in the NBA wasn't as good as Big Dog's or Hardaway's(he was definitely better than Big Dog, Hardaway is debatable)? Go look up Cassell's best year's in NJ, MIL, LAC, and MINN, he was playing at an All Star level his best year's during those landing spots and its no coincidence that those teams had their best years in quite some time with NJ making the playoffs after a long absence post Kenny Anderson/Derrick Coleman, MIL making the conf finals and losing to AI/76ers, LAC making the 2nd round of the playoffs after a long playoff drought, and MINN making it to the conf finals when KG couldn't get out of the first round for years, and they could've possibly made the NBA Finals if Cassell didn't get injured.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/c/cassesa01.html

Reaction Score
which part are you tripping off of? That he wasn't a superstar(he definitely wasn't), or that his best years in the NBA wasn't as good as Big Dog's or Hardaway's(he was definitely better than Big Dog, Hardaway is debatable)? Go look up Cassell's best year's in NJ, MIL, LAC, and MINN, he was playing at an All Star level his best year's during those landing spots and its no coincidence that those teams had their best years in quite some time with NJ making the playoffs after a long absence post Kenny Anderson/Derrick Coleman, MIL making the conf finals and losing to AI/76ers, LAC making the 2nd round of the playoffs after a long playoff drought, and MINN making it to the conf finals when KG couldn't get out of the first round for years, and they could've possibly made the NBA Finals if Cassell didn't get injured.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/c/cassesa01.html

Not a superstar but a very good clutch player. He had some all-star quality seasons. A superstar is a 1st ballot HOF at the very least. He also helped put the 08 Celtics team over the top. Currently he's an assistant on the Bullets.

Reaction Score
Stan and Kevin Love. Stan might not have been a superstar, but his son sure plays like one

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
He wasn't that good( decent college player) but Jordan's son had the highlight of his career when his team beat us in 2012(?).

Reaction Score
Cross sports...Delino DeSheilds' daughter Diamond is a really good hoops player for UNC.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Cross sports...Delino DeSheilds' daughter Diamond is a really good hoops player for UNC.

WAS a really good hoops player for UNC. Transferring now.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Patrick Ewing's kid, Patrick Ewing Jr. I believe was on that Georgetown Final 4 team with Jeff Green ( though I could be mistaken).

Reaction Score
Dell and Steph Curry, the younger brother played at Duke

Reaction Score
Wilt the Stilt must have spawned a few good athletes...

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Wilt the Stilt must have spawned a few good athletes...

Wilt's genes have had a significant impact on most sectors of society. He's a modern day Genghis Khan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom