Steven Enoch (Committed to UConn) | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Steven Enoch (Committed to UConn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
someone probably told him not to advertise low expectations, but it's good to know he's not expecting to come in and start from day 1.

Reaction Score
someone probably told him not to advertise low expectations, but it's good to know he's not expecting to come in and start from day 1.

Given the rate at which he's developing, I wouldn't be shocked if he did.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
“@GiveNGobball: Didn't realize how well Steven Enoch (@Tallflow) could shoot. Came in third in the Big Strick Classic Three Point Classic.”

My nominee for the Department of Redundency Department. Or maybe he just likes Classic.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
I like having CT players on the team. Including T.O.

Same here and I think CT really has that under the radar talent. I went to a high school showcase out in Waterbury last week and lots of guys with potential. Wilson-Frame, who has an offer from Uconn I think, was there. He was very strong when driving into the lane, soft touch around the rim, and even heated up late with some deep threes. Elijah Pemberton was there, this kid can jump out of the gym and was very impressive. Probably one of the most polished player was Arkel Lamar Ager who said Uconn has expressed interest but I believe only has an offer from St. Peters. This kid shot the ball very well and has tons of confidence.. Tyrique Jones was ahead of all in athleticism and has only an offer from K state. Enoch was supposed to play but he was suffering from a minor injury and received a chemical burn from a leaking ice pack he left on (buzz kill) but here is a small highlight video from the game.. Pemberton is at the end :eek:

Reaction Score
I don't know Steven, and only know his recruitment due to 3, but I would be very surprised if he leaves Storrs without a commitment.

C

Chief00

I don't know Steven, and only know his recruitment due to 3, but I would be very surprised if he leaves Storrs without a commitment.

I think that is mostly right. I expect him to sign in September.

Reaction Score
The writing is on the wall, IMO. He's said he may commit soon earlier, and now he has a visit set for the immediate future. God willing, we should be celebrating an Enoch commitment in a couple weeks.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
The writing is on the wall, IMO. He's said he may commit soon earlier, and now he has a visit set for the immediate future. God willing, we should be celebrating an Enoch commitment in a couple weeks.

I like the sound of that... The whole process of getting recruited must be enjoyable so I can see why he would hold off... But I dont think he understands our standpoint.... #signthedottedlinebrada

Reaction Score
@AdamZagoria: Steven Enoch also has an official to Rhody set for 9/5 along with the one to UConn 9/12.

Reaction Score
@AdamZagoria: Steven Enoch also has an official to Rhody set for 9/5 along with the one to UConn 9/12.
IMHO, Rhody is an odd choice, given Enoch's talents. I have to question the advice he's been given.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
He didn't set the Rhody visit after the UConn visit... intentionally in my opinion. I think he commits during the visit to Storrs. Writing on the wall with him saying “I might be deciding really soon,”. “I don’t know when, it’s just a matter of really wanting to go somewhere.”

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
IMHO, Rhody is an odd choice, given Enoch's talents. I have to question the advice he's been given.
Danny Hurley has very strong ties and has been able to attract some high major interest...he will find it hard to close on these recruits while at Rhode Island, he will need to get another job promotion in order to really cash in on his North East recruiting influences.
I would be stunned if Enoch chooses any school not named UConn, but I really can't see Rhody being a true player for his services

Reaction Score
CallMeBruce said:
If we lose him to VCU, I'm burning their campus down.

You won't be able to tell. Campus is in a dumpy part of Richmond surrounded by boarded up buildings. Their arena is nice though, so focus your attention there.

Reaction Score
Chief throws some "opinions" around ...

But, it is funny to me that he uses the phrase "signs" in September. For all of us, you have a date in November that opens up the "early signing period" which last several weeks. Before that, these are verbal commitments. A SIGNED LOI is a binding agreement that has consequences if the kid chooses to default and go elsewhere.

Reaction Score
This is a great video showcasing his skill set, but the lack of defense in these events is sickening

Reaction Score
There's a guy walking around in the middle of the court with a microphone. Not sure how much defense can be played in such a situation.

the 1 minute highlight video didn't show a guy in the middle of the court with a microphone once. How bout you redirect your smart aleck comments somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmed69

Top Bottom