Starting Quarterback | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Starting Quarterback

Reaction Score
Having trouble keeping up, where is the other place, thanks.

The place that isn’t this one and you have to pay for it. There is a depth chart. No idea if it is accurate but they are supposed to have inside information.

Reaction Score
It reads like he has stuggled with the mental aspect of the game. i cant imagine being with a third program…and having to learn a new system in just a few months…is going to help him overcome his issue with matching athletic capability with the mental part of the game.

I would assume Sammis is going to have a simplified playbook..more of a Lashlee approach to the offense. Which isn’t a bad thing.

I really think this is the type of QB Mora likes. He knows the stress a running qb puts on the defense…let’s hope that Evers picks up the system quick and finds a home here.
Was he struggling or just where he is supposed to be on the learning curve.

Here he’ll get thrown into the fire.

Liked. Best athlete in the room.

Reaction Score
The place that isn’t this one and you have to pay for it. There is a depth chart. No idea if it is accurate but they are supposed to have inside information.
OK, I'll see if I can find the site and my wallet, thanks!

edit-Got it, feeling more knowledgeable already:)

temery

What?
Reaction Score

Depth chart, roster, schedule, standings, offers and commits do not require a subscription.

IMG_0081.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm not at the practices.
But, IMHO, by the Blue-White 'scrimmage':
1. McDonald
2. Fagano
3. Wellinger
4. Roberson

Roberson was hurt by the rules. If a QB gets closed to touch, the play is over. Which takes away an elusive guy.
But, his throws (especially his last) were not D1 worthy.

Wellinger had the best throw of the day. has an impressive arm. But looks like he's moving in ski boots.

Fagano looked good on first drive. But, thats it.

McDonald seemed to be the victim of dropped balls by many WRs & TEs. Abyssmal outing for our receiving corps.
Sans Buckman.
I’d like to see Fagnano hold to the ball while trying to run with it. Coughing it up when the defense blows on him is my main worry about him.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
OK, I'll see if I can find the site and my wallet, thanks!

edit-Got it, feeling more knowledgeable already:)
Because you know where your wallet is?

Reaction Score
Ja, Sie bist ein grosse wisenheimer, aber Sie liebst der Huskies, so, es ist all gut!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I forgot to ask earlier. Can Evers actually throw the ball? I'm sick of QB's that can't chuck it.

Reaction Score
I forgot to ask earlier. Can Evers actually throw the ball? I'm sick of QB's that can't chuck it.

Based on the videos on his Twitter feed he has a cannon.

But that doesn’t mean he can throw it like that in a live gane situation.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Based on the videos on his Twitter feed he has a cannon.

But that doesn’t mean he can throw it like that in a live gane situation.
I don't even care at this point. The guys we've had recently were all rag arms who couldn't throw in a game situation.

Reaction Score
So I’m wondering how long it will be is Evers is throwing for 350 plus before people will be complaining that Rosa and Edwards don’t get enough carries.

Reaction Score
And if Evers throws for 350 nobody will crying about carries. If he throws for 150 like our QB's usually do, all bets are off.
Oh they will. Especially anybody from Bristol. It’s what we do on the yard.

Reaction Score
So I’m wondering how long it will be is Evers is throwing for 350 plus before people will be complaining that Rosa and Edwards don’t get enough carries.

And then act like Rosa never inexplicably runs into his blockers and falls down.

Reaction Score
And then act like Rosa never inexplicably runs into his blockers and falls down.
Not sure what happened with Rosa but after the overreaction of coaches and fans to a celebration penalty that never should have been called, he never seemed to get back into a groove.

But when you don’t have a passing game, teams can stuff the box.

Running and Passing go together more than people think - praying we stretch the the defenses we play - because last year we certainly did not.

I expect Rosa to have huge comeback this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom