someone is upset with Coach | Page 3 | The Boneyard

someone is upset with Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The writer is worried if Geno has a potty mouth when speaking to his players. LOL. Read their lips after they miss a free throw or get called for a foul. Or sit behind the bench. Very illuminating.

I so agree. The players are dropping swear words like crazy. Coach's cuss words do not bug me or offend me. Heck if folks are that sensitive to hearing cuss words, either do not attend games or wear ear plugs

Reaction Score
Coming from a family of all boys, in marriage I was blessed with 2 girls. Out of respect & dignity for my wife & daughters & females that worked for me, I strove not to curse or profane oaths. I must admit that some of the females did issue expletives. We all have frustration in life, cursing & swearing does not solve the problem. Self control is not easy, I have bite my tongue many times. It has numerous scars!

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
I'd like this if I got any part of that reference.

Easiest explanation - Knights of Columbus are a Catholic fraternal and social organization (think like the Elks or Rotary but for Catholic men). If your dad was a member, social nights may include bingo, pot luck dinners, etc. But every chapter ALWAYS had a bowling league. Dads night out. Mom and kids probably came along and ate hot dogs and visited with the other families while dads bowled. In many cases, membership was definitely more on the social side...but there was always a component to raise money for charitable causes.

Reaction Score
Come on everyone, this is a very serious subject and should be treated as such. :rolleyes::eek::p:);):mad::cool: I knew I couldn't say that with a straight face.

63 TO GO

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Most of her cursing is at home. I seem to bring out the best in her. I don't curse but apparently I am a carrier.
You and I must have gone to different schools together- or our wives did!

Reaction Score
I remember just having a field day cause I could wear whatever I wanted to school. T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers it was(and still is).

Ha - when my family moved to Italy I had just finished 7th grade. I was given a choice between going to a British school for 8th grade where I'd have to wear the burgundy shorts suit and tie + white shirt uniform every day OR take a test to skip a grade and wear whatever I wanted. I was very motivated and scored over 90% - skipped 8th grade and the burgundy curse. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom