SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer) | Page 41 | The Boneyard

SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Didn't OZ say this is in the bag? Did he give any indication when it will happen? As like many I'm getting impatient as we have a lot of potential spots to fill in 16-17.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Wingspan is way overrated.

Would you take a 6-7 guy with a 6-5 wingspan, or a 6-3 guy with a 6-10 wingspan?

Wingspan also equates very much to standing reach, and consequently to vertical reach on the jump as well.
My senior year in high school, I suffered a shoulder injury that left me with a right arm that I could pop in and out of the socket at will. And it came out automatically if I raised my arm, as soon as the elbow went above shoulder height. End result was my standing reach (with the right hand only) increased by almost 4 inches. Lord only knows what might have happened if I got hit wrong in the shoulder in that position, but I soon learned to block shots with my right hand, even though I'm left handed. Also helped in rebounding, of course. The extra reach was like magic. I can only imagine what it would have been like to have that reach in my dominant hand.

I'll take the guy with the wingspan every time, all else being equal.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
What the hell.

Next.

Dude. This post happens to be the only one on the last page, so it's all I've seen since way earlier. You gave me as much of a panic attack as you can have about your favorite team's recruiting.

Luckily I did check the previous page before freaking out. I'm not happy about it, but it worked at least for a moment, so I guess "well done."

Reaction Score
I'm bored with 90 minutes to kill before my next meeting....

I was so tempted to just post "next" to see what would happen.
Dude. This post happens to be the only one on the last page, so it's all I've seen since way earlier. You gave me as much of a panic attack as you can have about your favorite team's recruiting.

Luckily I did check the previous page before freaking out. I'm not happy about it, but it worked at least for a moment, so I guess "well done."

Seems like the desired effect was achieved.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Seems like the desired effect was achieved.

Agreed, and I don't take part in that type of mania around here, but I had to give fishy his due, as much as it pained me he did get me at least for that few minutes.

Reaction Score

Similarly, I selected the last page and saw this at the top. I quickly went to the prior page w/out reading the posts after this one to see what the heck might have happened. I've been had!!!

It's not cool to drop an erroneous "Next". Not cool at all! :mad:

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
All right, what does tos mean? I've seen it several times and I thought I had it figured out. But no.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Guess it could be scout also.

I guess it depends where you are at a given time. Maybe in some scenarios, we're TOS.

On the Weather Channel forums, they're like, "Source on TOS says it's going to drizzle today". Then other people say, "Is he credible? What did he say before it rained last Tuesday? How come he only posts on AccuWeather?"

I'm taking tomorrow off and I'm already bored, so I'll probably post "Next" once an hour here and then start 32 Big Ten rumors on the realignment board.

Reaction Score
Wouldn't go that far - if UConn was gonna beat UK for a recruit, I think a player like Diallo is the most likely.
They are looking at him, was he offered? Kentucky can't sign everyone.

Reaction Score
UK has quite the logjam on the wing/guards right now and of then, i can only see Murray and MAYBE Briscoe leaving.

Reaction Score
This thread is reaching diamond stone levels...and the kid might have another year of high school.
This thread could overtake the Diamond Stone thread by a huge margin when it's all said and done. If we have to still be talking about Diallo as a recruit in spring 2017, this thread reaches 100 pages.

Reaction Score
Don't like UK sniffing around, but till @uconnmbb states differently - I'll refrain from a 'next'.

For now......

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Reclass still possible...latest quote from Oz.
Not sure. I'm not really following his recruitment that much. Diallo may reclass so obviously he is our top SG

Initial blurb is in reference to Myles Powell recruitment. Crosses fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom