SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer) | Page 43 | The Boneyard

SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
For lunatics, like myself, who like to over analyse what's happening on twitter: Glen Miller (@gmillerUCONN) started following Hami in the last 24 hours. Worth noting he does not follow any other current or past recruits. Just current players, alums, and journalists.
I think all lunatics need to like themselves because they won't be liked by others. With that said I gave you a like.

You are now the official tweet dude! I'm not sure if I'm impressed or should recommend you seek help! It takes some serious following to be aware of Glen Miller's tweeting habits.

Reaction Score
For lunatics, like myself, who like to over analyse what's happening on twitter: Glen Miller (@gmillerUCONN) started following Hami in the last 24 hours. Worth noting he does not follow any other current or past recruits. Just current players, alums, and journalists.

Like the old timers on this board Miller needs to take a twitter course. He joined in 2011 and hasn't yet tweeted. He's also not following Kemba or KO, but he's following freak boy Jeff Goodman and that's just wrong.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Like the old timers on this board Miller needs to take a twitter course. He joined in 2011 and hasn't yet tweeted. He's also not following Kemba or KO, but he's following freak boy Jeff Goodman and that's just wrong.
Are you vying to be the tweet dude? It appears CGarr has some serious competition.

Reaction Score
Are you vying to be the tweet dude? It appears CGarr has some serious competition.

haha no I think TCF and 3 have that well under control. If there's breaking news on twitter the over/under is 20 seconds that one of them will have it posted here :)

ctchamps

Reaction Score
haha no I think TCF and 3 have that well under control. If there's breaking news on twitter the over/under is 20 seconds that one of them will have it posted here :)
They really do have it covered! But fishy has recommended tcf take some personal time so you never know. Can't have too many people vigilant about this stuff. My wife used to follow KO, the men's and women's bb team, Kemba and Stefanie Dolson. But her account got hacked by some people from China and the middle east so she terminated her account. I've never signed up to twitter. It should be apparent by now I have enough problems just following myself.

Reaction Score

I resemble that remark.

Probably the "old timers" here are the only ones that know where that line comes from.

Just checked my Profile on Twitter. Joined April 15, 2009. Two Tweets. Though I deleted some old ones along the way. I recall. Sometimes our Old Timer memory fails us.

Speaking for some Old Timers, we don't need a Twitter course, we need to see the value of it. Or we just don't see the need to add our lame opinions to that universe along with all the others.

We have the BY for that.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Speaking for some Old Timers, we don't need a Twitter course, we need to see the value of it. Or we just don't see the need to add our lame opinions to that universe along with all the others.

We have the BY for that.

Here's how you use Twitter:

1) Set up an account, follow your normal news sources, anything you find interesting or amusing. Never Tweet.

2) Set up a second account just to follow UConn stuff. Tweet, don't tweet, whatever.

3) Set up a third account impersonating a West Virginia realignment rumor monger. (Optional)

Use a Twitter client like Tweetbot or Twitterrific to make it manageable.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I resemble that remark.

Probably the "old timers" here are the only ones that know where that line comes from.

Just checked my Profile on Twitter. Joined April 15, 2009. Two Tweets. Though I deleted some old ones along the way. I recall. Sometimes our Old Timer memory fails us.

We have the BY for that.

Since I had my book published, my publisher pretty much requires tweeting. It's a pain in the rear and if it affects sales, it's hard to see it. See @morrisavi and join my legion of followers. By the way, the supposed trick in commercial tweeting is to find a way to use trending hashtags or to use one that is generally popular so that you have the most potential to draw in the most unsuspecting twitterer. I can't imagine tweeting the totally personal inner thought stuff that dominates the thing.

Reaction Score
Since I had my book published, my publisher pretty much requires tweeting. It's a pain in the rear and if it affects sales, it's hard to see it. See @morrisavi and join my legion of followers. By the way, the supposed trick in commercial tweeting is to find a way to use trending hashtags or to use one that is generally popular so that you have the most potential to draw in the most unsuspecting twitterer. I can't imagine tweeting the totally personal inner thought stuff that dominates the thing.
You're correct. Social media in general rarely moves the needle with sales.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I love that Bard College is in for the workouts.

They'll also be scouting the school's slam poetry team before heading back to New York.

Trivia contest (honor code: who knows without looking it up): What famous rock stars went to school at Bard College?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Trivia contest (honor code: who knows without looking it up): What famous rock stars went to school at Bard College?

Donald Fagen and Walter Becker. And Nick Zinner, if you're not 50+.

(Grew up in that area.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc