SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer) | Page 24 | The Boneyard

SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Have you taken a second to think about why someone would choose to do in this instance, voluntarily post more there than here? Have you taken a second to think about why it bothers you or eludes your understanding that someone would make that choice?
I don't understand people who primarily post on a rival team's message board.

To fully understand this, you first need to look into their childhood. What was their mother like? Was their father there for them? Were they bullied? Did they eat all of their vegetables, if so, how many servings each day?

Reaction Score
To fully understand this, you first need to look into their childhood. What was their mother like? Was their father there for them? Were they bullied? Did they eat all of their vegetables, if so, how many servings each day?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I don't mean to, although it's a common reaction to feel that way.
I'm sure. I'll bet that you find many people to be intimidated by your degrees.

Reaction Score
Have you taken a second to think about why someone would choose to do in this instance, voluntarily post more there than here? Have you taken a second to think about why it bothers you or eludes your understanding that someone would make that choice?
This is a joke, right?

Reaction Score
Well done bro, I haven't laughed that hard in a few days

Goodfellas-Ray-Liotta-Laughing-Reaction-Face.jpg

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I think there has been enough bashing of Jim and Rash. Could we get back to Diallo. Mr Wonderful made a good effort to do so a page ago.
I like Boneyard the least when it feels like a middle school cafeteria. It's UConn basketball and we're all fans.

Reaction Score
I think there has been enough bashing of Jim and Rash. Could we get back to Diallo. Mr Wonderful made a good effort to do so a page ago.
I like Boneyard the least when it feels like a middle school cafeteria. It's UConn basketball and we're all fans.
Amen

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Pre-emptive heads up from one of the resident young people: yes, teens do take each other's phones and post things on each other's social media accounts. It's a legitimate phenomenon.

Reaction Score
Pre-emptive heads up from one of the resident young people: yes, teens do take each other's phones and post things on each other's social media accounts. It's a legitimate phenomenon.

Exactly. No reason to worry over something like this.

Reaction Score
whoever took this mans phone and declared where he was committing is tripping. but idk what if it was diarra, that would be funny lol

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Ha, I don't mean the degrees. It's just that the emotionally-scarred/traumatized teens I work with often throw every defense mechanism they know of at us when we try to get through to them.

Perhaps the most common examples of these are sarcasm, mockery, and denial. Often, people like us here, who have probably lived reasonably comfortable lives, still can exhibit those behaviors.
I am sure it is not just the degrees. It is the self-awareness and overall wisdom as well. Being able to pierce through the veils that people use to hide inner selves must be very trying at times. Most of us are limited to accepting people as they present themselves, but you can see through devices like the need present oneself as superior and realize that it likely masks a lack of self worth. I'm sure it is a blessing and curse to you.

Last edited:

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
If I hadn't read the thread to this point, I may have thought it was serious. In context though it has to be sarcasm.

I think.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
If I hadn't read the thread to this point, I may have thought it was serious. In context though it has to be sarcasm.

I think.
I'll leave it up for interpretation....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member