SF/PF Wenyen Gabriel (Kentucky Commit) | Page 23 | The Boneyard

SF/PF Wenyen Gabriel (Kentucky Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Next
He is clearly going to Maryland...notice the difference? That one stands out the most! Red jersey with the four others being white jerseys. Once again under armour wins...like zionn said "next".

Reaction Score
Maybe we won't get him but I don't know how you could say next without 100 percent evidence especially when others say otherwise

Reaction Score
For some reason I've been convinced he will go to Duke since early on. His reaction via social media once Duke offered seemed like it was a lock for them. But you never know with a young person what decisions they might make.

Reaction Score
Seem to remember a next for Durham from some. No one knows what these dudes are thinking. Probably won't get him were 1 of 5 but no one knows that yet

Reaction Score
Could someone analyze this tweet?
Look at the order of the pictures. Working off the obvious fact that Providence is in last, we now know that UConn is in fourth and UK is in first. What makes it damning is the question mark. There's only one. It isn't accompanied by an exclamation mark. It isn't bolded or italicized. Severe lack of emojis. We now know that he is not in deep contemplation over this; that there is no real internal struggle going on here. UK is clearly running away with him.

DAMN YOU CALIPARI

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
The Duke & UConn jerseys are number 15, The KY and PC jerseys add up to 15. Md is a #2.
Did I just blow your mind?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
The Duke & UConn jerseys are number 15, The KY and PC jerseys add up to 15. Md is a #2.
Did I just blow your mind?
Only if you asked who does number two work for?

Reaction Score
Unless you are blind, that tweet clearly tells us he is going to Kansas. He will then transfer to UCLA with DHam.

.....Smh

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
It would be a very interesting team if Gabriel joined Durham and Gilbert and Diarra and Larrier and Adams with maybe Powell and/or Jackson. Add a couple of Diallo's and a Zach, perhaps. It will be a very interesting team without Gabriel as well, but to have both of those kids (Gabriel and Durham) could be something to watch, especially with Jalen and Alterique setting the table. Diarra would play a key role if we continued to have such slender big men around him.

Having said that, I doubt very much that Gabriel will choose UConn with Juwan here. But KO has done so well so far that signing a couple of more stud players could put UConn up another notch in the "destination" school hierarchy (perhaps with AZ and KU, below UK and Dook. Just a fantasy, but what irony if that would happen with UConn stuck in the AAC and JC retired. I wake up, shake my head clear, and remember that we are doomed.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I hope we get him. And if we don't, I hope he picks Providence, because I think it's fun when there are other good New England programs.

Barring that, I hope he picks Maryland, because I'm thisclose to hating those fkers, and them pulling a top talent out of our hands two years in a row would just about do it for me.

I hope they're No. 1 when we play them this year. Time for a lesson, kids.

Reaction Score
I hope we get him. And if we don't, I hope he picks Providence, because I think it's fun when there are other good New England programs.

Barring that, I hope he picks Maryland, because I'm thisclose to hating those fkers, and them pulling a top talent out of our hands two years in a row would just about do it for me.

I already despise them, had to rewatch calhoun tool on turgeon in 09 ncaas to feel better at one point. Can't wait till we face them and kill the hype

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score

PC will be good this year. I would rather PC be good than Maryland.

Reaction Score
PC will be good this year. I would rather PC be good than Maryland.

For PC, Dunn is very good even though he can't shoot. The rest of that roster is really really bad. Do they even have a center now that Pascal bolted?

Reaction Score
I had an appointment earlier today and had the chance to speak with someone who's son is friends with Wenyen. This person had nothing but nice things to say about him from first hand experience. This person said her son knows Wenyens preference but he can't/won't tell anyone. This person told me that Uconn was very unlikely. They couldn't stress enough what a good.person he was though. I am definitely not an insider. Just happened to have an unexpected conversation this morning. Just thought I'd pass it along.

Reaction Score
I had an appointment earlier today and had the chance to speak with someone who's son is friends with Wenyen. This person had nothing but nice things to say about him from first hand experience. This person said her son knows Wenyens preference but he can't/won't tell anyone. This person told me that Uconn was very unlikely. They couldn't stress enough what a good.person he was though. I am definitely not an insider. Just happened to have an unexpected conversation this morning. Just thought I'd pass it along.

Prepare to be berated

Reaction Score
I'll take the under on 1 person berating him.
Apparently, i don't have your optimism. You have also skewed the experiment with your comment, but i suppose so have i....maybe we delete them?

Reaction Score
After reading this, I say our chances of landing him are very high. :) Quick, we need someone to start posting about pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom