September recruiting thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

September recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
2028? Followed by coaches? Seriously? Do these kids have time to grow up?
I have read that the NCAA can't actively recruit prospects until their junior year of high school, but there are exceptions for football, baseball and women's basketball.

My son is class of 2027, and had received letters from four D1 baseball programs while scouted as a 13 year old. They all made it clear that they are limited in the recruiting materials they can send until August 1st of his junior year...so it seems like baseball is not really an exception.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I have read that the NCAA can't actively recruit prospects until their junior year of high school, but there are exceptions for football, baseball and women's basketball.

My son is class of 2027, and had received letters from four D1 baseball programs while scouted as a 13 year old. They all made it clear that they are limited in the recruiting materials they can send until August 1st of his junior year...so it seems like baseball is not really an exception.
Prospective student-athletes that aren’t juniors yet can receive form letters, brochures, and other general information on the school and program but targeted recruiting efforts aren’t allowed until that junior year

Reaction Score
Are there any past recruits who committed to Uconn without ever doing any form of campus visit?

Reaction Score
Are there any past recruits who committed to Uconn without ever doing any form of campus visit?
Technically Ayanna Patterson due to COVID, but went to UCONN vs Butler at Butler to see the team play in person right before she committed.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Arianna Roberson has offers from Arizona State and Ole Miss with interest from Texas, USC, and Utah, where she recently took an official visit. I don’t see much interest in teams in the East

After having taken official visits to Utah and Oregon, Arianna Roberson was spotted with her parents and Texas WBB coaches at a home Texas volleyball match Friday night. She is most likely on her official visit. Her sister played volleyball at Texas like 13 years ago; another of her sisters played basketball at Texas Tech.

She is (recently) following UConn WBB out on Instagram.

Reaction Score

I vaguely recall Tiffany Hayes commiting without ever visiting the campus. But that was quite a while ago, I could be wrong.

Reaction Score

Not sure what credibility this Twitter account has, but they seem to think Kate Koval is choosing between LSU and Notre Dame. Never thought I’d say this, but if it can’t be UConn then I hope it’s Notre Dame. Is it her family that are die hard Notre Dame fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom