Sarah Strong is a Husky! (Part 2) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Sarah Strong is a Husky! (Part 2)

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I read where she does not want to spend most of her minutes in the low post. She is not a Center. Milford, I think it did turn her off. When I read what SC did, I figured it would either win her over are turn her off. I was hoping it would turn her off.
correction: or turn her off.

Reaction Score
The game in question was against Joyce Edwards' team and the staff was reportedly there to support their recruit.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
The game in question was against Joyce Edwards' team and the staff was reportedly there to support their recruit.

Local reporting claimed they were there for Strong as well with quotes from Edwards that she was still trying to push Sarah to join her.

Reaction Score
I read where she does not want to spend most of her minutes in the low post. She is not a Center. Milford, I think it did turn her off. When I read what SC did, I figured it would either win her over are turn her off. I was hoping it would turn her off.
You “read” that where? Post it or it didn’t happen and you’re making it up.

Reaction Score
On the Boneyard. You look for it. I don't care if you believe it or not. It is not that important to me. Why would I make up something like that?
Oh ok lol. I found it. Post #50.

Reaction Score
Local reporting claimed they were there for Strong as well with quotes from Edwards that she was still trying to push Sarah to join her.

True but before my post there was no mention of Edwards and I thought that some balance was called for. I guess I have read too many over the top distortions of the truth aimed at UConn on the checkerboard boards over the years. I don't want that to happen here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom